20 Things you probably didn't know about me
Here's my list - it's much shorter than a lot of the others...
1. I am an only child.
2. I just recently realized that the world really doesn't revolve around me and this has posed many many inconveniences in my life.
3. I'm a child of the 80's. I love Def Leppard, Journey, Motley Crue etc.
4. My favorite movies are still Dirty Dancing, Goodfellas, and Scarface.
5. My favorite T.V. Show is The Sopranos and quite surprisingly the new smash hit Big Love. No poker for me on Sunday nights.
6. I've been watching Days of Our Lives since I was about 10 years old and I still rush to the T.V. everyday at 1 to watch.
7. I'm a reality T.V. Junky. I watch Real World, Road Rules, Survivor, America's Top Model, Laguna Beach, Made, the list goes on and on.
8. I'm a thrill seeker. I've been skydiving. I love roller coasters. There are many other unhealthy "thrills" that I used to seek but I think I'm finally over that stage of my life.
9. As I am typing this list, I realized that there is a lot of stuff about me that I don't want anyone to know, so this list is going to be short.
10. I used to think that quitting was a sign of failure. I realize now, that in certain cases, quitting is actually a sign of maturity and growth. To keep beating a dead horse can actually be counter-productive and a waste of time and energy.
11. My favorite store is Bebe.
12. I don't drink coffee but I can't function in the morning without a low carb Monster.
13. I love scary movies.
14. I read a lot of books. Most recently I've been reading from the True Crime section in Borders.
15. I love to shop. It doesn't matter what I'm buying. I'm happy when I go to Target and buy cleaning products.
16. I hate it when two people sit on the same side of a booth in a restaurant. I feel like it totally throws everything off balance.
17. It makes me laugh when guys are playing poker in the casino and they have a groupie sitting behind them watching for hours. Can't she either learn to play or go shopping??
18. I used to think I was a great tournament player. I've recently changed my mind about that. Maybe it was beginner's luck. I enjoy cash games much more now.
19. I hope to live in Vegas for the rest of my life. I said that about South Florida too though, so who knows??
20. The only thing I miss about Maryland is my family and the crabs.