Monday, April 03, 2006

Well, I decided to give in and start my very own blog. How exciting!!! I'm feeling a little like Carrie from Sex and the City at this very moment.
So, last night I went to the Grand Opening of the Venetian's Poker Room and let me tell you - it is amazing. I'll venture to say that it's the nicest of it's kind in all of Vegas. I still haven't been to the Wynn yet though. It's on my list I swear! Anyway, I was a little irritated though because they advertised that the room would be open to the General Public at 9:00 p.m. Well, Robin Leech gave his whole champagne and caviar wishes toast and they pulled up the curtains and about 300 VIP's were already in the room including all of the people playing in the celebrity poker tournament. The "General Public" was then told we could enter around 9:30. Needless to say (and I think you know where I'm going with this one) at 11:00 I was still waiting behind the ropes to get in. Not cool!! I wore my fancy shoes and they were killing!! I finally gave up and went home but I did get a couple of cool pictures first.

Quick highlights...... We were at the bottom of the escalators when the celebs made the descent so this is who we saw... Mike "the mouth" Matusow, Doyle Brunson, Jennifer Harmon, Antonio Esfendiari, Liz Lieu, Jennifer Tilley and Phil Laak, Rebecca Gaylord (Dylan's wife on 90210), Stanford (Gay guy on Sex and the City), James Van Der Beek (Dawson's Creek) and a few others.

Here's a picture of Jennifer and Phil...

2 Comments:

Blogger Miami Don said...

Venetian will take the Bellagio business soon enough. Welcome to the bloggers world.

April 03, 2006

 
Blogger Sarah Jennings said...

I like your style! Keep on posting; I will be reading.

April 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home