Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Hammer!!!!

So, I’m sitting on the computer last night playing another long and drawn out SNG on Pokerstars and I realize that it's bubble time. Top 3 places pay, but I’m severely short stacked and in last place. It comes around to my blind and I’m dealt the infamous hammer. I only have about 400 chips left and the blinds are steadily increasing. The button raises on me and I decide to go all-in. He calls rather quickly might I add and turns over pocket tens. UGH! Okay, let’s see if this so-called “hammer” can live up to all the hype. The flop comes 2 8 J, turn comes 9 and the river brings a beautiful and shiny 2. Ahhhh – I will never doubt the power of the “hammer” again.

The Hammer...



I'm playing in WWDN tonight for the first time. My goal is to not bust out first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miami Don said...

How about busting out 2nd?

May 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home