Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I don't have a lot to say because all I've been doing is working and sleeping. I go into work around 11 p.m. and I get off at 7 a.m. Usually, I go straight to sleep and then I wake up for a few hours and then I go back to sleep. I haven't left the house to go anywhere. It sucks!! I have no life. I am hoping that my body will get used to this new schedule and someday I'll have a life again.

I'm still on the fence about how I feel about the job. I can't say I actually "like" it, but I don't actually "hate" it either. I'm just trying to remember the bigger picture. I can switch after 90 days most likely and maybe even before that. One good thing about graveyard is that I don't have to deal with any of the suits. I have a cool bunch of people to work with and the nighttime manager is very nice and easy going.

I look forward to WWdn and the Mookie this week. I hope to play in both.

I'll just post some funny pictures I found...

Redneck Beauty Pageant



Field Trip!!!!



This guy looks like so many of the "cool" drunk guys that come into the restaurant...




See ya tomorrow night...

6 Comments:

Blogger "The Rake" said...

How did you get a photo of me and my pagent winning wife !!! Just kidding. Hang in there - work will come around.

May 16, 2006

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

Classic. Hope I'll see you at the Mookie this week. We'll see if the GF will give me the time to play with my blogger buddies. BTW, I finally updated my blogroll and added you and Don. My hit counter is spinning upward as we speak!

May 16, 2006

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hey Carmen, congrats on the new job, as I haven't had a chance to say that since you got offered it. Between that and your first blogger tournament cash, you are having a really great last few weeks!

Hope the job continues to improve. I know it feels weird often starting a new job (I've done that several times), but I bet if you give it a couple of weeks you won't wonder if youre "into it" so much anymore. Just my 2 cents.

See you tonight at the WWdN, if you're around.

May 16, 2006

 
Blogger Raeyn said...

Congrats on the job, Carmen! Look at it this way ... it has to be better than the days/swings/mids rotation we used to have to do. I'm sure the people you run into there have to be more sane/civil than the ones we ran into (or worked with in some cases) on the floor way back then. I'm sure there won't be as much drama!!!

Melissa

May 16, 2006

 
Blogger DP said...

Congrats on the job, and I wish you well! I'm not a tournament player and don't usually play the blogger events, but hope to see you around.

May 17, 2006

 
Blogger Raveen said...

hey found ur blog off someone elses page im a cash player not a tourney player but check out my page
http://livinglife1dayatatime.blogspot.com/

congrads on the new job gl with it

May 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home