Friday, May 26, 2006

New Car!!

These are pictures of my new car...








We spent about 4 hours at the car dealership yesterday, but I guess it was worth it cause in the end I got the car that I wanted. It's a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

So, last night I'm sitting around the house and guess who called? MGM GRAND! I got the job! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy. No more graveyard shift for me!! Well, technically that's not entirely true. I am going to give two weeks notice tonight and I might actually have to work two jobs for two weeks because I don't want to burn any bridges ya know??

So, in two weeks I'll be tired, but a lot happier :)


Drewspop is gonna be here next week and we are planning on playing Thursday in the Caesar's tournament and Friday at Binion's. I can't wait!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Car looks great Carmen...my cousin drives an eclipse...handles awesome.

As I told Don, I'm bringing that photo to work. Good likeness, but my hair is purplerer.

Hope both of you have a great weekend, and congrats on the job! That's excellent news to take you into the holiday. Of course I'll have to change your link from "Madonna of the Red Rock", which I'll admit I thought was pretty clever. :) See ya Tuesday.

May 26, 2006

 
Blogger katitude said...

SchwwwweeeT!!!

May 26, 2006

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Congratulations on the new job, Carmen! I'm glad you'll be getting somewhere you like more than your current gig. Hopefully that will mean more WWdN, Mookie and WWdN Not appearances for you in the near future.

May 27, 2006

 
Blogger surflexus said...

Nice ride Carmen!! Congrats on the new job!!

May 27, 2006

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

Double congrats on both the car and the job! Tasty ride. See ya at the tournaments. Next one is DADI on Monday. Hope to see ya there!

May 28, 2006

 
Blogger mookie99 said...

Very nice ! Congrats again on the new car and new job.

May 28, 2006

 
Blogger drewspop said...

Congrats on the new job Carmen. That is great news.

Can't wait to meet up with you both. 3 more days, wOOt!

May 28, 2006

 
Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

Nice ride, I used to own an eclipse, but it didn't look as nice as yours!

Best of Luck on your new job and car!!!

May 29, 2006

 
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Nice work, C. Love the look of the car as well. Almost makes me nostalgic for when I used to drive myself. Almost.

May 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home