Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Record Turnout for the Mookie

I just got home from the MGM and I quickly logged onto Mookie's Page cause I was dying to find out what I missed. Imagine my extreme delight when I saw the top 3 payouts!! Congratulations to Waffles for taking first, Gary for taking 2nd and especially for newcomer Iakaris for taking 3rd. I'm big fans of all three of these guys (and their blogs) so I'm really happy they all came in the money.

Of course I have a good reason for missing the mookie tonight. I had orientation today at MGM Grand (which was very long and slightly boring) and then I met up with MiamiDon and Chris in the poker room and we played a few hours of NLHE. I ended up losing 20 bucks - no big deal considering I was falling asleep at the table - not a good situation when trying to play cards. Tomorrow will be better because I plan on being awake when we meet up with Chris and play in the Caesar's tourney. I'm bringing the camera too so expect some pictures in my next post.

One last thing... Check out BLOGS OF THE MONTH on Waffle's site. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm one of the cool kids now :)

4 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

I was just looking at the pics of the car......VERY NICE!!!

And then I looked a little closer at the pictures.......

My question is why does Don drive a white minivan? I mean, I have a minivan because I have to, but why Don?

June 01, 2006

 
Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on the Blog of the Month. Good luck to you guys today in the Caesars tourney.

June 01, 2006

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Hey Carm,

Tell me its not true...tell me Don does not drive a serial killer van...it can't be...

GL in the tourney...take it down for those of us stuck on the North Coast!

June 01, 2006

 
Blogger GaryC said...

Carmen,

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

G

June 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home