Thursday, February 15, 2007

Call me the list girl!!

Top 10 Reasons Why Today is a Good Day

10. The sun is shining

9. I got paid

8. The weekend is almost here

7. I'm about to get rid of my gas guzzling, speed racer, driving me to the poor house car. This is actually a double edged sword because I love my car, but the Honda Civic that I bought is much more affordable.

6. I get to see some of my favorite girls tonight.

5. A really cool chic noticed me :)

4. Three guys asked me out last night. Again - double edged sword. It's nice to be noticed - but I was placed in somewhat of an awkward position. I can't even figure out why all of a sudden guys seem to be taking notice. I haven't changed anything about my looks. I was in a pretty good state of mind last night though. I hear that makes a difference.

3. I started watching The Office Season 1 last night on Netflix and it's so damn funny!!!! I'm sorry I waited this long.

2. I live in Vegas!


and the number one reason that it's a good day...



1. I'm eating these yummy krispy kreme donut holes right now and they are GOOD!

7 Comments:

Blogger pokerpeaker said...

Did you forget to wear a bra?

That might help.

Did you show a bit more cleavage.

Ditto.

February 15, 2007

 
Blogger Craig said...

Hot Krispy Kremes, so much better...

February 15, 2007

 
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Not sure why your asking that kinda question, but keep the lists coming!

February 15, 2007

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

er... I would expect that multiple date asking would be a common occurance for you.. unless they are all too scared to go up to the hot chick.

February 15, 2007

 
Blogger Queen of Dysfunction said...

The Office is such a good reason for a good day. Is it not one of the funniest shows you have ever watched?

February 15, 2007

 
Blogger "The Rake" said...

I hope the "hot Donuts" sign was on when you picked them up.

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Angela said...

Dang! That is a good day!

February 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home