Sunday, February 11, 2007

Goodnight

Well, unfortunately for me, my plans fell through and I never got to go to my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world this weekend. Maybe I'll go with these guys when they come into town. Who knows. I'll get there again someday for sure.

I'm still searching for a car. I test drove one over the weekend. It was an Eclipse of course. It's hard to be excited about any car when I have such a nice car now. Everything else pales in comparison. I called my insurance agent though and found out that my car insurance is going to drop $977.00 every six months when I ditch the car I have now. Can you believe that???? Done. That car is GONE.

Since I don't have a valentine this year, I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing on the big day. Anything exciting? romantic? unique?

I'm in my "I hate Sunday night and tomorrow is Monday" mood. So, this post is going to be short. Tonight it's even worse because I worked yesterday so I had a really short ass weekend.

Don't worry though. I'll have a grammy style (carmensincity from the red carpet) report for you guys tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

From the loyal readers back home in Charm City, happy v day

February 12, 2007

 
Blogger Aaron said...

So... I've kinda-sorta got this new gal I've been seeing. I'm not sure if only having gone out a couple times constitutes a gift on Valentines or not. Although, I do have the first couple lines of a poem in mind. Maybe I'll deliver it to her unexpectantly...

February 12, 2007

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

How cool...three sober people out to dinner...heeheee!

February 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home