Friday, February 16, 2007

The IRS Sucks

Yay! It's Friday!

I love Fridays so much! I REALLY love Fridays when my boss is gone (which is the case today). I'm going to TRY very hard to get some stuff accomplished, but I really just want to sit online and shop all day. Especially since I got paid yesterday.

You know what sucks? My mom did my taxes and I have a bunch of winnings that I have to claim to the IRS from playing video keno. I actually won $1500 three times in one week, so I was given tax forms at the time I won. Anyway, I have tons of losing lottery and sports book tickets to offset the winnings, but I can't use them because I'm not itemizing. Not fair!! I need to hurry up and buy a house so that I can keep all of my gambling winnings.

I'll be playing at the MGM Grand all day tomorrow.



Is anyone coming into town? I think I would have heard something by now, but if you are going to be around - stop by and see me in the poker room. I'll be there all day.

Christina and her husband spent Valentine's Day at Disneyland this year.
They are so adorable....




God Victoria Beckham looks NASTY. She almost looks like a circus freak in this picture. Too damn skinny...





Well - have a good weekend everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger BrainMc said...

Sniff...Sniff....What's that smell? Oh with that title, it must be an audit.

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger 4dbirds said...

I'm with you girl. I'm paying the IRS this year also. However, I am getting some cash back from both Maryland and Virginia. I've been meaning to ask, did you move to Vegas before you got a job? Very brave if you did. I have a Monster search and when that perfect dream job in Vegas comes up, I'll be playing at MGM with ya.

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Brighton said...

You know I have NEVER gambled? Sad. I really would love to play. Yes, Victoria looks like she should have a donation fund set up to buy her some McBiscuts. She looks emaciated!

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Man, Posh should really be the Scary Spice Girl... Makes me want to indulge in Krispy Kremes and Cannoli big time when I look at her!!

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Looks like you can make more money gambling than working - why aren't you doing that more?

February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Queen of Dysfunction said...

You actually win enough to warrant tax forms? Seriously? Holy dog crap!

I am so bringing my husband to play poker with you. But not with my wallet or credit cards. Just so we're clear on that.

February 17, 2007

 
Blogger the_main said...

Hey I like your blog. I've linked to you from mine: http://themainsdomain.blogspot.com

If you feel the same add me to your blog list so that we get a two-way link and thus a better google ranking.

Let me know.

Take care,

February 17, 2007

 
Blogger Angela said...

Taxes do suck!

I actually prefer days when my boss is IN the office. My work load doubles when she is out. She's actually been out all this week since her Mom died over the weekend (sad, I know).

That one chic DOES look NASTY!

February 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home