Friday, February 09, 2007

More on Anna Nicole...

I snatched both of these tidbits from the Perez Hilton Website....


He's got some explaining to do!!!

In addition to the illegal narcotics that were found in her room, Anna Nicole Smith also had large amounts of prescription drugs on her possession at the time of her death.

One problem though....

All the pills - including the sedative valium - were in Howard K. Stern's name!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Nicole Smith's mother had earlier said that she thought her infant granddaughter should be with the child's birth father.

Now, Vergie Smith has changed her mind and Access Hollywood is reporting that she is heading to the Bahamas today to file with children's services for immediate custody of Dannielynn.

Is this what Anna Nicole would have wanted????

The tragic blonde and her mother have been estranged - and that's putting it mildly - for years.

Smith hated her mom and Vergie wasn't too fond of her daughter either.

Though it is unlikely that Anna Nicole left her mother any money, this move to go and snatch Dannielynn could be a ploy to get some of the former Playmate's cash.

Sadness all over, especially for that baby girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, I'm done blogging about Anna Nicole. We can all read the celebrity blogs and gossip magazines if we want to hear the latest.

So, it's Friday! I'm very pleased!

I'm actually coming in tomorrow for 4 hours to make up the hours I missed this week. I had to leave early one day and come in late another day due to previously arranged appointments. At least I have the option of making up the time so that I'll get a full paycheck next week.

I have a party I'm going to tomorrow after I leave work. Should be fun. I'm also hoping to fit the mall in this weekend as well.

Sunday I'm going out to dinner at my favorite restaurant in the world and I cannot wait! I'm going to get an appetizer, a main course (probably surf and turf) with a side of fresh asparagus and then something amazing for dessert. Pictures to follow of course.

Today I am test driving a 2001 Eclipse. Funny huh? It's the exact same color and model as my last Eclipse. I've owned 3 of them and this will be the 4th one if I buy it. The mileage is high, but the price is right and I'm sure the insurance will be a lot lower because it's older and it's a 4 cylinder as opposed to the 6 cylinder I have now.

I hope you guys all have a GREAT weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger 4dbirds said...

Dinner at your favorite restaurant in the world sound great!! I'm going to give them a try when I'm out there next. I hope it will be in June/July. (Little WSOP action.)

February 09, 2007

 
Blogger Aaron said...

What is your facination with such a poorly built car?

February 09, 2007

 
Blogger Love_elf said...

Carm - dinner sounds awesome - enjoy girl, you earned it.

Anna Nicole - there were supposedly NO drugs found in her system according to the autopsy report. Gee - another conspiracy?

And, the eclipse - I love. My sis has one. She and I bought our cars together from the same sales guy a few years ago. The eclipse is NOT a poorly built car, despite what some (aaron) might say.

February 09, 2007

 
Blogger Queen of Dysfunction said...

Are you an Eclipse buff? I had no idea that folks like you existed. Do you have a club and a secret handshake?

February 10, 2007

 
Blogger Carrie M said...

how crazy is this anna nicole stuff?

ahh, the palms. one of the only really wonderful steakhouses i'v never been to. *sigh* have a good one!

February 10, 2007

 
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

Hey Carm. I read the same thing about the Howard K. Stern prescriptions, but as it turns out, a lot of celebrities are given their pharmaceuticals under fake names or other people's names for privacy reasons. Still, it doesn't look good.

February 11, 2007

 
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Hey Carm.

I have to laugh as Im a junkie of In Touch, US, Life and Style etc. Was getting to be an expensive habit. So now I just head to PerezHilton and TMZ.

Im expecting an awesome writeup on who looked the best at the Grammy's

And the Neteller thing just plain sucks

February 11, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home