I'm sitting at work with one hour to go. I'm SO ready to get out of here - you have no idea. So, today I bring you, my top ten work list.
TOP TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT WORK
10. The traffic I have to sit in all morning.
9. The traffic is worse on the way home!
8. Kathy and I fighting over the thermostat all day. I like it warm, she likes it frigid. I guess that's what menopause does to the older ladies.
7. The radio in the office gets crappy reception and I don't have speakers on my computer (although I'm about to get in touch with the computer guys and get that problem fixed).
6. The girl that works next door that comes in with very detailed stories about her slutty, alcohol-induced nights.
5. The hen house next door that goes on 2 and a half lunches (because the owner is on leave) but has the nerve to talk shit about everyone else's work habits.
4. Getting paid only twice a month.
3. Being the only person in the office right now that is hourly instead of salary.
2. Getting up early in the morning, sitting at my desk all day eating chocolate, and just getting used to a daily routine of sitting, sitting, sitting.
and the number one thing I hate about work is...
1. Trying to look busy when I'm reading my daily blogs!!