I'm having way too much fun this weekend!!!! I can't believe it's Sunday already. It's like 8:45 in the morning and Don, Waffles and Weakplayer are all sleeeping. My ass came home and crashed last night at like 11 p.m. My body can only take so much fun and after staying up until 7:00 a.m. Friday night, there was no way I could that again Saturday night - especially since I'm going to the Rio all day to work today. Not to mention I still have to chair my women's meeting this morning at 10:00 a.m.
Today is MiamiDon's birthday, Day 1 of the Ladies Event at the WSOP and the last day we ever get to watch the Soprano's (unless we order all of the seasons from Netflix). I'm so excited to get my butt over to the Rio today and watch Lori (Irongirl), Change 100 and Kelley (girl I met at the MGM the other night) play in the event. I'm sad that I'm not playing, but I'm also realistic and I know that I suck at tournaments. Why waste the money trying to make a big score when I can go grind it out in a cash game??
Anyway, my talents will better serve me over at the Rio, taking pictures, writing a few articles, and railing my friends. Good luck ladies!!!!
This weekend has been a BLAST like always. I'm happy to report it's Sunday and (knock on wood) I still have a functioning camera (miss you Al), I'm relatively even for the weekend thanks to my baby Waffles going deep in the blogger tourney! I had half of him and he got third place!! woo hoo
Here's a shot of him at the final table before Mrs. Spaceman knocked him out...
Once Waffles was knocked out it was heads up between the ladies!
Grubette was short stacked, she eventually went out in second and Mrs. Spaceman took down the WIN!
Grubette and Mrs. Spaceman are both in this picture...
Mrs. Spaceman is the one looking down at her chips in serious mode thinking about how easily she's going to take down this tourney against all of us donkeys and Grubette is one turning around looking at the camera with her pretty smile!!
Miami Don was nice enough to knock me out. BASTARD! I should take his presents back. ha ha
- I played at the MGM Friday night/Saturday morning until 7:00 a.m. We had more cleavage at our table than I've seen at Hooters. See this trip report for a nice discussion of the boobies that were at our table!!! Waffles was in cleavage heaven!!!!!
- The supermodel is back in town.
He looks really good in black - I'm sure Kat and Jules would agree with me. See what you guys are missing out on?
- Grubby and Dr. Pauly made guest appearances at our blogger event!!!! Always nice to have some veterans among us.
I have a great picture of Grubby too, but unless the rules have changed, I'm not allowed to post it. You can always come find out what he looks like for yourself if you come to Vegas for a WPBT event.
- I got a room key for the Orleans and the Rio so far for my collection. You guys rock!!!
- Hoyazo not only cashed in a WSOP event - but even better than that he told me that he doesn't even watch Dancing with the Stars, but he watched all of my clips from last season because if I said Apollo did a mean rhumba, then dammit he was going to watch!! It made my day....
He's always smiling - if I had to pick a most congenial blogger during the WPBT Hoyazo would get the award.
Although, I have to say that Falstaff is right up there with Hoy in the smiles and happiness department.
Thanks for putting this shindig together Falstaff - your the man and we are having a great time.
Plus, he's not afraid to show a little leg!!