Back to work
It's raining out today! This doesn't happen very often in Las Vegas. I hate it. Everyone at work is talking about how loud the storm was last night and how much thunder and lightning we had, but I didn't hear a thing. I wouldn't even have known it rained, but my car was wet when I walked outside this morning. ha ha Oh well!
Well, enough about the weather patterns. This isn't going to be a huge post because I don't have time, but here are highlights from my weekend...
- Played poker at the MGM Saturday night - lost $50
- Went to the Red Rock and saw Invastion with Nicole Kidman Friday night - pretty good movie - not as good as Superbad, but I stayed awake through the whole thing so that's important
- Went to the Palms yesterday with Doug so that he could play in a Texas Tea Slot Tournament - basically that involves hitting the button frantically on the machine for 7 minutes
- Laid out at the MGM Pool on Saturday and was SORELY disappointed. YUCK! I'll do a writeup later, but basically it was too crowded and not very clean and they piled people in like sardines. It was worse than Caesar's Palace.
- Laid on the couch Sunday and had a Nip/Tuck Marathon!!! Watched about 5 episodes from Season One. FUN! I love that show. I have two episodes to go and then I'll be starting Season 2.
Well, I'll be going back to my house today, I haven't stayed there in a few days so I look forward to seeing my girl Lucy and I miss my computer a little bit too.