Holy Crap - STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The moment we have all been waiting for - the new cast for Dancing with the Stars was officially announced this morning on Good Morning America. Why did they choose that show for the big announcement? I think Inside Edition or Entertainment Tonight would have been more appropriate - but whatever....
1. Melanie Brown - Yes, from the Spice Girls (also Eddie Murphy's baby's mama)
2. Jennie Garth - aka - Kelly Taylor from 90210 - woo woo! I hope she can dance better than Ian Zehring
3. Josie Moran - formerly appeared in the Swimsuit Edition of Sports Illustrated and modeled for guess and maybelline. She looked really ugly in the picture they posted of her, but I'm sure she is pretty in other pictures. The models always SUCK - so my bet is that she doesn't last long.
4. Sabrina Bryan - Cheetah Girl - I know nothing about her, I have no idea who the Cheetah Girls are except that I remember a friend of mine buying her daughter some cheetah girl outfit to wear to a concert or something like that. I think it's like a teenage thing. I'll be sure to do more research on this - Sabrina's very pretty though - I'll give her that. But the real question is - can she dance?
5. Marie Osmond - formerly of the Donnie and Marie Show. Wow! I remember that! She can sing I guess, we'll see how well she dances. She must be up there in age right?
6. Jane Seymour - Well, she's really aged well - I know she has some kids. We'll see.
7. Wayne Newton - Are you kidding me?????? He's like ancient I think.
8. Helio Castroneves - Never heard of him in my life, but apparently he's won the Indy 500 twice and he'll be paired with last year's winner - Julianne Hough. Love her!
9. Floyd Mayweather - Cool! I was wondering who the athlete would be. They usually do well with the exception of poor Clyde Drexler from last season.
10. Mark Cuban - Owner of the Dallas Mavericks. I'm betting on him to be pretty good cause he's Latin and they usually have rythm ie. Mario Lopez. I'm still pissed that he didn't win.
11. Cameron Mathison - Soap Opera Star from All My Children. Never heard of him.
12. Albert Reed - Abercrombie and Fitch Model - not bad on the eyes ladies!!!! I bet you he thinks he can dance because someone that pretty wouldn't get on TV and dance if they sucked. They wouldn't want to ruin the pretty boy image.
And there you have it - we return to our reguarly scheduled programming...
I really don't feel like being at work today. I never want to be here, but today I REALLY don't want to be here. But, what would I be doing if I wasn't here? So, I bring you...
5 Things I'd Rather Be Doing Today
5. Cleaning the House - I never feel like cleaning when I come home from work, but the house really needs a nice thorough cleaning. Not very exciting, but it always feels so nice when I'm done.
4. Watching TV - I'm behind on so many shows. I missed the past 2 weeks or Entourage (I plan on making those up tonight at Doug's house). I haven't watched Days of Our Lives in weeks - I've been reading them online to catch up and I also miss watching daytime shows like Regis and Kelly - they are so funny! So, I'd be happy to lounge on the couch today with Lucy and watch some T.V.
3. Baking Brownies - I never cook - however, I've been known to do a little bit of baking in my day. Nothing too fancy of course, but I can do some simple cookies, brownies and even whip out a cake once in a while. Today I'm in the mood for brownies with vanilla ice cream.
2. Playing Poker - I wouldn't mind sitting in front of the computer all day today and donking off some money on Full Tilt or Pokerstars or Bodog. I have money in all those accounts and they've just been sitting there NOT gaining any interest. Poker's been calling to me lately.
and the number one thing I'd rather be doing...
1. Laying in Bed - Usually I pop right out of bed, but today I was pretty tired and didn't want to get out of bed. I think I could have definitely slept a few more hours.
So, Doug is leaving tomorrow for Texas. He's attending a convention in San Antonio for 5 days and I have a long weekend to look forward to. I'm sure I'll do all of these things and much more while he's gone. I tend to let things fall by the wayside when I'm hanging out with him, but I'll have lots of time to myself this weekend, so I'm sure I'll be seeing all of my favorite bloggers online this weekend and we can all donk away some money together - maybe I'll play in Katitude's game on Friday night - does she still have that? I'm so out of the loop with the blogger stuff.
Notice - I didn't mention the mall. I'm not going to the mall for at least the next two weeks. My closets are literally so full that I have to throw something away everytime I buy something new. It's out of control.