Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Return of the dreaded...

Well, it was a glorious ten days here in Vegas without the dreaded roommate, but unfortunately he'll be back tomorrow. Too bad for me. He should have just stayed in Florida, Lucy and I were getting along just fine without him. She's a great bed warmer and fun to cuddle with!

Onto other news, um, I dunno, I really don't have anything new to talk about.

Work was FREEZING today, I don't know if the heat doesn't work or they just don't want to use it, but whatever the case, I'm not a happy camper when I'm cold. So, on my lunchbreak I headed over to Target and bought a space heater. It helped. It's on the floor and I anticipate possibly heading back to get another one to put on top of my desk. That way most of my body will be warm if I have the top and bottom covered. I'm also considering buying some thermal underwear. It's that ridiculous! I seem to be the only one that is THIS MISERABLE, so I know it's gotta be me. I mean, some other people commented that it was cold, but they weren't bitching, whining, moaning and complaining about it all morning like me. Part of the problem is that I don't eat well, I'm also anemic and I dunno what else, but drastic times call for drastic measures. So, thermal underwear it is.

I feel like this post is really boring, so wish me luck on the hottie interview tomorrow and hopefully I'll have an exciting article to share. Oh, and don't worry peaker, I didn't mention the cleavage because it was OBVIOUS! It goes without saying that there will be much cleavage revealed - in a tasteful way of course :)

Happy Thursday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Binner said...

Good lucky with the 'hottie' i-view Carmen...hope it all goes well! Be sure to update your blog with the thermal collection....wanna see if you can pull it off! :-)

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

Watch out for space heaters on carpets, please. Don't wear the thermal underwear to the interview, please. Wear a loose-fitting turtleneck that doesn't show off the girls and keep him hungry for more. You girls know nothing about seduction?

I keed. Good Luck!

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

I'd be miserable too in a cold office. Hopefully the space heaters will remove the need for thermal undies!

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger Jay said...

It's almost impossible to get any work done when your cold. Especially if your hands are shaking and all that.

Good luck on the interview. Cleavage is always a good idea!

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Haha screw Kaja.. he doesn't even know anything about his own wife.. heh. Just kidding man! Send some pics of you in the thermals.. I am sure it will be sexy as ever.

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger Berryvox said...

Ha! I used to live in Las Vegas a few years ago. Since I grew up in Minnesota, I'd laugh at everybody who said it was cold at 50 degrees.

Btw, I came across your blog about a week ago. You have a great writing style and interesting life!

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger B said...

Good Luck Girl!!!!

November 29, 2007

 
Blogger The Diva's Thoughts said...

I want details on this "hottie interview".

November 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home