Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So funny!

Oh my god - this is great!!!! You must click here and watch me and my friends in a horror movie. You guys didn't know I was a movie star huh??


Also, check out my latest pool review for The Mirage.

I think this will probably be the last of my pool reviews because it's November, winter is quickly approaching and well, the weather just isn't very condusive to laying out anymore. Writing the pool reviews for Pauly and Prof has been one of my all time favorite gigs, so I wanna thank them for giving me this awesome opportunity and I hope we can all work together again sometime in the future!

Two more days til the weekend - woo hoo!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

hahaha

Next thing we know you will be hanging out with Paris and Lindsay and then you will be big-timing all of us. LOL ;-)

November 14, 2007

 
Blogger RockDog said...

You're naked in the sand...how hot is that???

Life is now complete. LOL

Happy Hump Day!

November 14, 2007

 
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Pool reviewer in VEGAS??? What a great gig!

November 15, 2007

 
Blogger WSOP Floor Supe said...

That is too freaking funny. Nice as....er, abs.

November 15, 2007

 
Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Thanks for dropping in on the show last night!
Nice butt!

November 15, 2007

 
Blogger Karen said...

So funny. I love it!

November 15, 2007

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

LOL...that was funny!

November 15, 2007

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

Make sure you hit me up at the gathering... I've got a nice surprise for you and I've kept it knowing you would really like it! Can ya guess?

November 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home