Monday, November 26, 2007

The stars aligned

Tonight was one of those nights where all the stars aligned, all the cute guys paid attention to me, pretty girls talked to me, not very pretty girls tried to get my attention, and even older guys that I'm not attracted to hit on me. I love those nights!

I won't go into details because it has become painfully obvious that A LOT of people know about this blog, which is cool, but it ensures that I have to be careful about who I write about. This certain guy I've had my eye on for a while now has a girlfriend and she's a pretty cool chic, so I wouldn't want it to get back to her that I'm after her man. I am in fact totally after her man, but you see, it's okay because I've been crushing on him since BEFORE they got together, therefore, I'm not doing anything wrong. See how that works? But you see, him and I are so perfect for each other, we have much more in common than they do and, the sooner he realizes this, the better. Him and I had a nice little chat tonight and I'm fairly certain he'll be leaving her anyday now. Either that, or I'm just rationalizing and justifying the crazy thoughts in my head and he's nowhere near leaving her. Basically it could go either way at this point.

I took my car to have the heat fixed. This summer when my car didn't have air conditioning I took it to this hack mechanic and they rigged my car so that only air conditioning would blow out. That was just fine until November hit and now I realize I'm going to need some heat for the winter. So, now I have heat, however, they can't rig it to blow air conditioning when summer comes because they broke a knob or something, I dunno, either way I need to have it fixed, so I guess it's time to start saving. At least I know in advance what I'm up against and I can plan ahead.

Back to work was SO depressing today. I hate Mondays, but I especially hate Mondays after a 4 day weekend - it was touch and go there for a while but thankfully I made it through the day :)

7 Comments:

Blogger RockDog said...

I find it hard to believe that the cute guys aren't all over you EVERY night! Why wouldn't they???

Have a good week!

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger Binner said...

Great Blog missus, new reader here. Will add you to my blog roll of blogs that I am reading atm. Feel free to have a look at mine and add me to yours if you have the time http:binnerpoker.blogspot.com.

PS Lurve the pics aswell, very nice. :-)

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger Binner said...

opps, htt://binnerpoker.blogspot.com

sry

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger Jay said...

I'm pretty sure that this other chick doesn't have a freaking chance against you. She may not be happy about it, but she probably just needs to accept your superior hotness and awesomeness and move on. She'll be okay.

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, he is totally breakig up with her right now. LOL. I have those type thoughts all the time.

And I made it through Monday just fine, but Tuesday is KILLING me. I have gone outside for fresh air 3 times to try to wake myself up.

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

I can SOOOO relate, it's crazy! I've been refraining from posting anything too personal on my blog lately too, given its specific readership, and have been going through something VERY similar to what you mention.

Okay, so I'm not worried about this comment being tracked down, so I'll share some details here... I've recently totally fallin' smitten with an old friend of mine, who is dating a dude I introduced her to. Dude was off on a work trip recently, and her and I became intimate. (I know, I'm a bad bad person.) We've been friends for years, and I never imagined having feelings for her like I do... but now I can't get her out of my head, have become completely smitten, and am totally rooting for her to leave her man. (Who is now back from the work thing.) Her and I have had all sorts of long discussions about the situation, and she knows how I feel about her... but unfortunately I don't have your optimism about the relationship's demise. Although I do like to think there's a chance, (of course this is probably just my rationalizing my thoughts.)

Her and I are SOOO much better together than him and her, it's funny. We have so much in common, we know everything about each other... Plus, he's an arrogant @$$, that doesn't appreciate and respect what he's got.

I'm a bad person! At least you can justify your situation with the fact that you've had your crush longer than their relationship. I on the other hand introduced these two, helped them start dating, (over a year ago now,) and now am completely rooting for the demise of their relationship. I'm a bad person.

Anyway, pardon my rant... I just enjoyed learning of our similar circumstance and took advantage of the opportunity to vent my recent feelings. Thank you.

Good luck going forward... I hope you're able to keep some of us readers informed, albeit vaguely.

Have a good week...

November 27, 2007

 
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

Perhaps you can win big big big at poker and put new ac & heat in your car without saving a dime. Just maaaaybe.

November 27, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home