Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged Twice!

I've been tagged by Kaja and I've also been tagged by Terri for two separate meme's.

So, I will try to do them both in this post, but I can't promise anything because I'm kind of tired right now and I'm watching the Hills, and then after this episode, someone gets kicked off The Real World, so of course I have to stay up and watch that too. Come to think of it, I'll probably have plenty of time to finish both of these.

Kaja tagged me first, so here goes...

Straight from the Friends episode when Chandler and Rachael pick five celebrities they get to sleep with if they ever get the chance, so, here's my Top Five...

5. Mario Lopez - Best dancer, Best abs and Best dimples on the planet



4. Jesse Metcalfe - Everyone's favorite sexy gardner




3. George Clooney - still looking fine after all these years!




2. Ryan Philippe - I understand he's probably a big fat cheater and I love Reese and she deserves the best man possible, but DAMN she gave up a hottie...




and my number one pick...

1. Mark Wahlberg - he's been my most favorite guy for SO long. If he's in a movie, I immediately run out and see it. He's hot, he's extremely talented and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM - not to mention he has the sexiest voice in the WORLD...




OKAY - next meme...

This tag involves taking your middle name and coming up with something that is relevant to you for each letter.

My middle name is Marie - so here we go...

M - Manic - sometimes when I'm really happy or really excited or very energetic, I'll bounce off the walls. My highs are really high and my lows can be downright miserable. I try to stay in the positive place most of the time.

A - Argumentative - who doesn't like a good argument right????? Nobody wants to get along all the time!

R - Responsible - ha ha! NOT! No, I'm responsible in that I go to work everyday, I'm never late, I work hard and I take pride in my work. I'm NOT responsible with money. I'll work on that.

I - Immature - Yes, it's true - I've partied most of my life away, I figured things would all work themselves out and I never put much effort into anything except having fun. I watched most of my friends grow up, get married, leave the party scene, have kids and I thought "what's wrong with you people? You guys are so boring". So, as I got older, my friends got younger because I still wanted to be in the "cool crowd". As a result, I've matured at a much slower pace than most, but I think that my mindset is finally changing because the thought of going to a club now does not excite me whatsoever and I'm finally enjoying stable friends with normal lives. It's progress!

E - Expressive. At any time of the day, you will know how I feel. My facial expressions are priceless. I don't hide anything. If you piss me off, you'll know it. I smile a lot when I'm happy and I'll frown and pout when I'm not happy. I'm easy to read. Not a good asset for a poker player huh?


-----------------------------------------------------

I took Don to the airport an hour ago, he should be flying overhead in about another hour. Lucy is kind of depressed, she keeps staring at the door, but she'll get over it in about a day or two. I like having the house to myself, but I will admit that I get creeped out at night sometimes in the house when I'm alone. I especially get freaked when Lucy starts barking and I have no idea what's out there that she's barking at. It's freaky.

Okay, two more days til the long weekend - yippee!

I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to tag yourselves.

7 Comments:

Blogger RockDog said...

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch? Interesting choice!

I used to have my 5 people list on my site...but when it was in writing it was tougher to bend the rules. You never know when a star will make themselves available and if its in writing then I might be out of luck... ;)

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger cdstedman said...

Man, I was sure I would have made your top five. ;)






18 more day till i'm in Vegas.

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger TripJax said...

ChickJax LOVES Mark "Marky Mark" Wahlberg

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger Jay said...

I really can't believe I didn't make your top five. Now I'm all depressed. LOL ;-)

I honestly don't know who my top five would be. I'd have to think about that for a while and do LOTS and LOTS of Google Image Searches.

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger The Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok I thought I was the only one that thought Mark W's voice was sexy! Got Dammit that man's voice does things to me. lol

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

You may be immature, but you're sure honest with yourself! That's a great trait to have.
Also, Matt Damon is my entire top five. MMmmm Matt.

November 20, 2007

 
Blogger Blonde said...

Even his annoying political rants don't deter me from masturbating to him on a regular basis...George Clooney is hands down one of the hottest Irishman alive.

Don't be freaked that Lucy barks at what seems like nothing. Remember she has super duper blowjob canine hearing, and will hear shit we won't. Be glad you have her to scare people.

B

November 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home