Friday, November 09, 2007

Tribute Friday

It's Tribute Friday....

What is tribute friday you ask? Well, I can't think of anything else to write about today, so I thought I'd pay tribute to one of the classiest, sexiest and hardest working females in Hollywood.

Don't hold the fact that she once dated Marily Manson against her. We all have lapses in judgement right?

Miss Dita Von Teese...

She is the new face for Fredericks of Hollywood, she's doesn't walk around flashing her va jay jay, you don't see her dancing on tables at Hyde Nightclub, she's elegant, and beautiful - all Hollywood starlets should aspire to be like her...










Happy Friday!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

She is quite voluptuous. But, as much as I want to, I can't let the Marilyn Manson thing go. I can't with her or Rose McGowan. I've tried and tried, but it isn't happening. LOL

November 09, 2007

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Stunning!

Spank Bank Deposit Successful.

Have a great weekend!

November 09, 2007

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

She is just gorgeous! And such a great style icon! (Ah, to look like her...)

November 09, 2007

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Cocktails indeed.

November 09, 2007

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

What I want to know is, how did they manage to pass on you for the gig?

November 09, 2007

 
Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Dita is Tres beautiful... I would love to see her Burlesque Show.

November 10, 2007

 
Blogger Princess Extraordinaire said...

I absolutely adore her style and think she is a great vintage pinup girl....she also has what so many others lack - class and sophistication! Hope you had a great weekend!

November 11, 2007

 
Blogger Ali said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 12, 2007

 
Blogger Ali said...

Hurray for the return of curves!

November 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home