It's Friday Baby!
Well, I got through the last full day of work before vacation - sweet!
Tomorrow is a 3 hour workday - can't beat that.
This writers strike thing and lack of new television shows thing is killing me. TV is so pathetic right now. I've resorted to DVR'ing old episodes of Sex and the City, Will and Grace, King of Queens, and I'm even watching Days of Our Lives again. I've never watched so many movies - goor lord. In the past few weeks I watched...
- The Notebook
- Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
- Green Street Hooligans
- Arlington Road
- Alpha Dog
- Some Halle Berry Movie
- Hostel 2
and I just got 3 more from Netflix. The one I'm most excited about is called Vacancy. Anyone ever seen it????
Okay, so I think it's time for a list. How about
Top 5 Things I'm Going to do while on vacation next week...
5. Shopping - Love shopping - can't get enough of shopping. Of course the malls around here are great, but there's also a fabulous mall in Boca Raton and I hope to spend some quality time there with Jill. Plus, her sister owns a really cute boutique in Boca, so of course we'll be swinging by there for some retail therapy.
4. The beach - I haven't been to the beach in like two years. Sure, the pool at Mandalay Bay is a wave pool and there's a makeshift beach with sand, but it's not the same as laying out right on the ocean, the REAL ocean, with the lovely seagulls and the tanned bodyguards and the cute volleyball guys playing on the sand (think, Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer in Top Gun volleyball scene).
3. Eating Seafood - love seafood - especially mahi mahi, chilean sea bass, crab cakes and shrimp - all wonderful dishes to dine on when in Florida.
2. Relaxing - I definitely plan on taking it easy, hanging out with Jill and just not having any plans.
and the number one thing to do on vacation...
1. Play poker of course!
I have to mention this one thing - I've blogged about it before, but there is no chick fil-et here in Las Vegas. It's one of my biggest pet peeves ever. I absolutely love the chicken at chick filet. So, guess where there IS a chick filet - at the Boca Mall in Boca Raton, Florida, you know - the place I'll be next week - woo hoo!