Jessica Alba is the Winner
Today is the day I'm getting my hair done finally! Since I had to reschedule, today is the first day I was able to get in. Yay! So excited!
From the interactive contest I had last week the winner is.....
Jessica Alba of course. I kind of figured she would win. So, I'll get the cut like hers, but I'm not promising anything on the color. It'll be a surprise. I have a magazine that I'm taking in to my stylist and I'll have her whip up something that will look nice with my face and the color of my skin. I also think I will go lighter since it's summer.
Two months ago when I had her do my hair, this is what it looked like when I asked her do richer tones and a lot of red...
So, of course I'll have some pictures tomorrow.
I always hoped I'd get the Neteller money back, but I never really counted on it. Now that it looks like the money might actually show up in my account, I'm thinking about how I'm going to spend it. Of course the logical answer is that I should save it, but nobody EVER accused me of being logical!
So, I bring you...
Top 5 Things I'm going to do with my Neteller money if I actually get it back
5. Get my hair done (yes, I know, I was already going to do that, but it costs me almost $200 every time I go, so now I actually have the money to pay for it)
4. Buy a new watch! (I lost my watch Saturday when I was riding on the back of Doug's motorcyle. It was my stupidity really because I knew the clasp was loose and I shouldn't have worn it).
A few of the more reasonable watches I have been eyeing are
I think I'm leaning towards the first one (it's Guess and it's the one I keep going back to).
3. Buy a new pair of tennis shoes.
I was noticing that my Sketchers are getting a bit worn. I like them to be nice and crisp and new looking.
I kinda like these...
2. Reload my Full Tilt account. Ha ha - that's a joke
and the top thing I might do with my money is
1. Plop it down on the felt at the MGM and play some NLHE. It's been over a month since I played live (playing limit at the Golden Nugget doesn't count)!!
My Neteller money is there already! I did the withdrawal yesterday and it's there today already. WOW! I am in shock. I guess I don't have to wonder anymore, they finally came though.
I thought of something else I REALLY NEED to buy - a new coach purse! I'm serious. I NEED it. My purse is too small.
I'm loving this one and my friend's daugher works for Coach, so I get 50% off of all purses - how about that???????
I'm leaning towards the 2nd one.