Monday, January 14, 2008

Mondays Suck

Wow - I'm tired.

My weekend was too busy. I was at the convention Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Of course I saw a lot of people, listened to a lot of speakers, took a lot of pictures and a good time was had by all.

Then, my parents flew in Sunday and we went out to breakfast, my mom and I went shopping over at the new Town Center outdoor shopping place. It's nice, they had both a Bebe and a Bebe Sport, so I got a new sweatsuit. So cute.

They are doing a 2 for 1 on Le Reve tickets right now, so my mom and I are going to see the show tonight. I've been once before, but I heard they made a lot of changes, upgraded the theater and plus, it's been like 2 years so it'll be like brand new to me again.

Tuesday my mom, dad and I are playing in a poker tournament - probably the one over at Planet Hollywood - they have a great poker room now that they did the renovations.

I took tons of pictures this weekend, but they are on my home computer and I'm at work, so I'll post some later.

It was SO hard getting up this morning. Mondays suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Have fun with the parental units in town. Can't wait to see some of the pictures.

January 14, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Do your parents whip your ass at Poker??? LOL

Can't wait to see pictures!

January 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home