My New Friend
So, a friend of mine called me over the weekend and said he had someone he wanted me to meet. His friend, Tony, saw my picture and really wanted to meet me and I thought "what the hell?". So, I went over and hung out with them for most of the weekend. Good times.
However, there are so many red flags going up in my head as to why I need to steer clear of this guy.
1. He's 36 years old and doesn't have a job. Yet, somehow he always has money.
2. He wears Diesel, Seven and Antik jeans - they are like $200 a pair. He spends a lot of time on looking good. He might be prettier than I am.
3. He's had botox and collagen done on his face.
4. He actually told me that he usually loses interest in a girl after he sleeps with her. He followed it up with "I usually only date really young girls and we don't have that much in common". Good lord. Flag Flag Flag.
5. No less than about 5 - 10 girls call his phone everytime I'm with him and he feels the need to show me the text messages AND, said that one girl in particular is actually stalking him and he made me answer the phone and tell her that I'm his girlfriend and that she should stop calling him.
He's everything that I used to like in a guy - he's into the club scene, he knows everyone in town, he's VIP all over the city, he's drama drama drama. I think I need to run fast. He's so immature, I can't believe he's 36.
On the up side, he's really fun, he's super cute and he seems to like me a lot. Or at least he's enjoying the chase right now. I'm definitely not one of those young easy chicks that will stalk him and I think he likes that. Thus, he keeps calling me and trying to get me to hangout with him.
I'm laughing right now as I'm about to type this, he wants us to move in together already. Yes, I just met him 3 days ago. He was floored when he found out that I live with my ex boyfriend - most guys have issues with that one though.
So, anyway, it's obvious what I need to do, but what am I actually going to do? I dunno.