Thursday, January 24, 2008

A New Show

I love it when I find a new show to watch - especially when I start watching it a good season or two into it. Cause, when I find this new show I sit down and do a marathon session like tonight.

My newest find is Dexter - it's brilliant. I just watched the first 4 episodes and I loved it. I can't wait until the next cd arrives.




Well, good news - tomorrow is Friday.

My plans for the weekend? Not sure. I have some writing to do, I'll probably play some poker and I might hit the mall.

Of course, I just realized that my car insurance is due in like two weeks - I pay it for 6 months at a time and my registration needs to be renewed in the next month too. Yuck. I hate it when all of my bills come up at one time.

---------------------------------------------------------

Right now there is a helicopter circling over my house. It keeps going around and around in circles. I have never lived in a town with so many freaking manhunts in my life. I wonder who they are looking for and how close he is to my bedroom window. I think I'll stay in the living room and watch TV until the helicopter goes away.

And, wow - the Gauntlet 3 is on MTV. Same people, same drama, I can't believe these people. Some of them are like 35 and they are still playing this game, getting drunk everynight, stabbing peole in the back, talking shit. It's crazy. Don't they have real jobs?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

CBS is going to show the first season of Dexter on Sunday nights starting sometime in Feb. It won't be as cool since it will be heavily edited, but I'm still wanting to see it.

January 25, 2008

 
Blogger Princess Extraordinaire said...

Don't bills suck? I haven't seen Dexter but will rent it now that you mentioned it :) Thanks!

January 25, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Carmen!

I'm watching CNN and they are showing the Monte Carlo is on fire! It's a pretty big fire on the upper part of the hotel! WOW!

January 25, 2008

 
Blogger 4dbirds said...

Dexter Rocks.

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Ditto on Dexter. It is the best show (not) on tv these days.

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Burn My Couch said...

O M Lord....you just found this?! It's my favorite show! The opening credits where he cute the blood orange,....I bought that knife because of this opening.

It works great! So does Dex. Have fun watching =)

January 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home