Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not again...



Britney's in the hospital again...

From Perez Hilton...

An ambulance left Britney Spears' house around 1:20 A.M this morning. The windows were covered and a police convoy of what seems like DOZENS of cops lead the way.

Britney was in the ambulance and she arrived at UCLA Medical Center around 1:35 A.M.

Following the ambulance were none other than Lynne Spears and Adnan Ghalib - in the same car.

Britney is going to be put under a 5150 psychiatric hold at the hospital for 72 hours. Hopefully her treatment will be extended.

Spears has been under the treatment of a psychiatrist, who was at her home Wednesday night and placed a call to the authorities, which triggered Brit's hospitalization.

Britney had not slept in days and her shrink was concerned for her deteriorating condition.


According to the L.A. Times, "Authorities said the welfare hold was prompted by a telephone call they received from Spear's psychiatrist. It was unclear exactly when they had received the call, but it was apparent that the operation had been carefully planned over a period of time. Unlike the first welfare hold — in which Spears' ambulance was closely pursued by a throng of photographers — vehicles today were blocked from following the same route. The motorcade that whisked Spears to the hospital also showed a large investment in resources. The line of emergency vehicles stretched longer than a football field."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still so confused as to wether Britney is on some serious drugs, like meth or coke, or is she just crazy? I know that when I was deep in my addiction, I would stay awake for days and days on end. I think the record was 9 days. I stayed awake for 9 days one time, and I was seeing things, hearing voices that weren't there, it was insane. Alot of the behaviors she is displaying remind me of the way I used to act, but luckily for me, I didn't have the money and the resources that she had, so when my money ran out, I went and got help. Britney will likely not run out of money before she kills herself, so hopefully the doctors can help her.

I need to find some plans for Superbowl Sunday. Is anyone coming to Vegas this weekend??

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

That girl is sooooo messed up.

January 31, 2008

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Her life has turned into one sad mess. I feel so sorry for her. She's just lost. I don't see her making it through this much longer. I think she is too far gone to make the changes that need to be made asap.

January 31, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

This is just sad now. Whatever the issue I hope she can turn it around.

January 31, 2008

 
Blogger Berryvox said...

Could be one or the other or both. During one psychotic episode (which could happen to her if she's bipolar like rumored), I didn't eat or sleep for four days. Either way, I just look at her and think, 'Poor wee thing. :('

January 31, 2008

 
Blogger B said...

drugs+ mental disorder ( most likely bi polar illness = the current britney

like her dad said " she is a sick little girl"

January 31, 2008

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 04, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home