Monday, January 28, 2008

SAG Do's and Dont's

Last night was the Screen Actor Guild Awards Show, so I thought I'd do a best and worst dressed post...

I liked Eva Longoria's dress, but I wasn't crazy about her hair...



The dress is pretty simple, elegant and really shows off her beautiful curves. The hair is just whatever. I think she looks much better with the hair long and straight.

I am in LOVE with this outfit. Amanda Bynes looks beautiful, I love the color, I love the style, she looks like a princess.



I don't know who let Sandra Oh leave the house like this, but yuck! This is one of the most unflattering outfits I've ever seen. She completely added a good 20 pounds to her frame by wearing this...



Doesn't she have a stylist?

I'm really just lukewarm about this outfit that Angie is wearing, but I think it's definitely going to fuel the pregnacy rumors. This definitely looks like an outfit that a pregnant lady would wear...



At least she has some weight on her. When she gets too skinny she does not look good.

I love The Office and I love Jenna Fisher, but she needs to learn how to dress. She has a nice slim body, she's young, she doesn't need to dress so matronly. It's very unappealing and just boring...



Andrea Bowen from Desperate Housewives - um, maybe she's too young to know any better, but she's definitely wearing like a prom dress from Macy's or something right?

Not appropriate for the red carpet...



I don't even know who the girl on the left is, but I'm not a fan of her outfit. Marcia Cross however, on the right, looks fabulous. I love that she wears a lot of bold colors that complement her red hair. She's almost always a fashion Do.



So, those are the people that stood out to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh my goodness, Sandra Oh looks horrible. That is like a really, really bad bridesmaid dress. I liked Angelina Jolie's dress - and it keeps those pregnancy rumors going.

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Ewww, Eva's hair makes her look like an old lady! A really old lady.

Brangelina look great.

Guess Amanda is all grown up now, huh. Really cute dress.

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Jenna Fisher is soooooo damn cute it's just ridiculous.

I love the definition of "Amanda Bynes" at urbandictionary.com ...

"Amanda Bynes is what no human even someone who has a wise and prodigious understood of poetry would never define with only words. Amanda Bynes is just beauty itself, she is the moon and her stars around her, the sun melted in a subliminal conjuction in the sky, an angel that felt to earth to show what gifts God gave her, and huge tributes humanity must give him due to such precious piece of his heaven.

If all beauties were taken from every woman in this mankind, that beauty would be called AMANDA BYNES.

A largely wide example could be the sun shimmering love and a gorgeous mixture of flowers and stars crowing a woman's face, that's Amanda Bynes."


hahaha

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Mister Underhill said...

Wow, Amanda Bynes must have like the biggest head in the universe, but other than that she is hot and the dress makes me feel funny.

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Heather said...

I really like the color of Amanda's dress, too!

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Oh sure, Carmen! You can do a fashion review of the SAG Awards, but not the AVN Awards??? LOL!

January 28, 2008

 
Blogger Joey said...

Your analysis is spot on.

You could work for E!

January 29, 2008

 
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

If only I could afford ONE of those dresses!

January 30, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home