Wednesday, January 30, 2008

She's a Mess

Well, that was quite an overwelming response yesterday. hehe I figured that most of you would agree with my instincts about Tony.

Anyway, who watched American Idol last night? I rarely ever watch that show, but I was watching it last night and oh my god - was Paula Abdul fucked up or what? First off, she was late and missed the first half of the auditions, then when she was there, she was slurring and she had her head down on the table half of the time, she was so out of it. She stood up at one point and screamed "touchdown!" after one of the guys was finished. It was so funny. She was hiccuping, she was sitting there with her legs wide open, in a state of pure oblivion. She was on some good shit for sure. Is she always like that? Wow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I can't believe I missed that. I'm gonna search the internet far and wide for video of this now!

I love me some Paula craziness!

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger Berryvox said...

Ah, crap. I missed last night's episode. She was actually pretty together in the first few shows.

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

She is so silly. She has seemed sober so far, but she definetly wasn't last night. The touchdown! was hilarious as was her stretching out across the table. Simon said, Paula...what are you doing?? Haha Wasted.

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

now I'm bummed I missed the show!

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger The Ambiguous Blob said...

now I'm bummed I missed the show!

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

She seemed pretty normal in the first few. Thank go I tivoed it last night so I can catch up on the insanity tonight.

January 30, 2008

 
Blogger Heather said...

Wow. I'd really like to know the story behind her craziness! I don't watch AI but I wish I could see scenes like that! lol

January 31, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home