Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shocker!!!!!

Holy Shit! I definitely didn't see this one coming...





From Perezhilton.com...

Heath Ledger passed away on Tuesday, sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

Details are currently very hazy but it is believed he died of a drug overdose.

His body was found at an apartment on Broome Street in manhattan.

We are hearing that one of the Olsen twins was with him, but that is unconfirmed at the moment.




I guess Batman sales will go through the roof when it comes out...



I wonder if the drugs are the reason him and Michele Williams broke up. If so, she's amazing at keeping her mouth shut. I don't think I ever heard anything about him doing drugs ever. Wow - crazy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

He was alone. Nobody was there with him.

The question is was it intentional or accidental. Cops says they found lots of prescription meds.

Fox News says that the apt was owned by Mary Kate Olsen, but she wasn't there.

If you are near a TV Fox is showing live shots from outside the building and it's a mob scene there.

January 22, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Now TMZ says it WAS NOT Mary Kate's apartment.

I was just reading an article last night talking about how "The Dark Knight" was in post-production and how Heath Ledger might get an Oscar nomination next year from his performance.

Oh well.

January 22, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

Our local news (here in NY) is saying that he was alone in the apartment - with a housekeeper and that MaryKate was the owner of the Broome St. apartment.

It is just insanity.

January 22, 2008

 
Blogger Mister Underhill said...

Hmm, I hope he at least finished filming batman. The first one was pretty awesome.

January 22, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Very sad.

Our local News (Long Island, NY) is also covering the story and it is insane that amount of people who were there to get a glimpse of the body. Sad.

January 22, 2008

 
Blogger CSuave said...

Heard another blurb that the pills found were sleeping pills and anti depressants.

January 23, 2008

 
Blogger Heather said...

I know! I never saw this coming either. In fact, I was sitting on my couch reading last night and I heard them say something like "coming up..." on the news...and I looked up and was like, "What? Did I hear that right?" I never heard of him using any drugs either. So sad.

January 23, 2008

 
Blogger Mel said...

I read somewhere that he had said more than once that playing The Joker was very disturbing role and was keeping him from sleeping.

This is one actor that will be sincerely missed. I've been in love with him since Ten Things. Sad day.

January 23, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home