Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank God Monday is Over

So, I went to Le Reve tonight with my mom - it was so awesome. I saw it before with Don, The Supermodel (aka Iakaris) and his wife, but it's one of those shows that you can actually see a few times and you still miss stuff. There is so much going on - not to mention they totally re-did the theater and parts of the show, so a lot of it was new. I highly recommend this show - AND, if you are visiting Vegas and they are doing a half off for Las Vegas residents, I will even go down and buy the tickets for you guys if you give me the money up front. It's a great deal.

So, I left the house at 7:00 a.m., worked an hour of overtime, went straight downtown to the Golden Nugget to have dinner with my parents and then went to the 9:30 p.m. show. I am just walking in the door and blogging at 11:30 p.m. That's dedication right?

Here are some pictures from the convention...

Me and Sara...



Group Photo of all the girls Lisa sponsors (except like 3 are missing)...



Me and Hilary...




Sari, Jennifer and Angela...



Maggie and Suzanne...



Here's a group photo, if you've been paying attention, then you'll remember a few months ago when Drama Queen was in the picture, well, here is he now with newly bleached hair and his arm around me - we are purely just friends now if you can even call it that...



I think he needs to go back to being a brunette personally.

Me, Cheryl and Sari...



Lisa and Sari...




I'm off to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

looks like a good time. I love, love, love your pink & white shirt - too cute.

January 15, 2008

 
Blogger Doc said...

Great photos.. It looks like you had a good convention.

January 15, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

I've only been to one big Vegas show. We went and saw Mystere many years ago. It was fun.

Love the pics!

January 15, 2008

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Haha, that new blonde doo on Drama Queen looks horrible...good move breaking it off with him! :)

January 15, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home