Thursday, January 10, 2008

Worst Dressed of 2007

It is that time of the year again, Mr. Blackwell came out with his Worst Dressed List. I wonder why he didn't consult with me first, I would have been happy to give him a little in put.

So, I bring you....


Mr. Blackwell's Worst Dressed List of 2007

5. Kelly Clarkson - with Blackwell saying her "heavenly voice soars above the rest, but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best."

This is definitely the kind of stuff Mr. Blackwell was referring to when he talked about her belly baring shirts...



I must say, as I was browsing for images for Kelly Clarkson, she didn't really make a big impact on me one way or the other. She has her ups when it comes to style and she has her downs, like all of us, so I'm a little surprised she made the list at all.

For instance...

These are three of her red carpet looks - I hate the one in the middle, but the left and right outfits are okay.



And this one of course is hideous - very unflattering...





4. Fergie - I understand why Fergie was put on the list - it's looks like this...





Personally, I don't have a problem with these looks, I'm kind of thinking she has a great body and might as well show it off. But, for the red carpet these looks definitely won't cut it.

I think she looks great in this outfit...



I guess I'm just thinking there are tons of other people who are more deserving, so I'm not really agreeing with Fergie being on this list.

3. Mary Kate Olson - However, this girl DEFINITELY deserves to be on the list. She dresses like a damn bag lady. I HATE all of her clothes, she looks like she's about 75 years old in this picture...



I mean, does she really have a stylist that picks this stuff out for her and tells her she looks great?



She's always on the Forbes Most Money List, she has PLENTY of dough to spend on clothes, she needs to have a makeover QUICKLY!



She obviously just doesn't give a shit and wants to make sure everyone knows it by dressing as unflattering as possible.


2. Amy Winehouse - this girl - good lord. Quite honestly, she doesn't deserve to be on any list ever. She's so far gone, she's such a mess, she's so close to death, why are we still looking at her style? Track marks are not stylish, running around London covered in blood is not cool, forgetting the words to your songs while putting on a show - all signs of a woman in desperate need of rehab - fuck what she's wearing. Lock the girl up.

Case in point - look at this picture - it's a before and after shot. On the right, you can see what she used to look like when she was a little healthier - not bad right? I mean, obviously the outfit is hideous, but she has some weight on her and she showered that day - not bad - then look at her on the left in real time - SICKLY!





Bones popping out of your rib cage - not cute...



And if I have to see these ballet slippers one more time - I am going to shove a fork in my eye...



and on to number one...

1. Victoria "Posh" Spice Beckham - Of short-skirt-favoring Victoria Beckham, Blackwell noted, "In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty Posh can really wreck 'em."

Yes, Posh, you have great body - Fantastic actually - but really? Your wearing this on the red carpet? Um, yeah, a little inappropriate I think...



She loves her body and she wants the WORLD to know it...



It's a bit redundant - over and over we see the same look, but in different colors and shapes...




Someone needs to slap a full length evening gown on this woman, I bet she'd look great in something more age appropriate. She is a mother for christ sakes.


But the news was not all bad in Blackwell's world. Making his list of "Fabulous Fashion Independents for 2007" were Reese Witherspoon, Jemima Khan, Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Helen Mirren, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Kate Middleton, Katherine Heigl and Cate Blanchett.

Maybe I'll put up a best dressed list of my own tomorrow.

-----------------

I started watching Dance War with Carrie Anne Inaba and Bruno from Dancing with the Stars - it has potential. The first week was just the auditions - the thing is, I'm so whatever about the singing, I'm not into the singing shows like American Idol, but I love dancing shows. So, at any rate, the auditions are over, the cast has been picked and I'm looking forward to watching this show on a weekly basis.

At least this is one show that won't be affected by the writer's strike and Medium came back on Monday night - I love that show!!!!! It's a winner in my book.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Isn't Mr. Blackwell like 147 years old? He's such a bitch too. LOL ;-)

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger "The Rake" said...

Ok - Dang! Kelly needed boob stuffing in the dress on the left.

And without saying - Ms Olsen needs to eat. A thickburger a day for a month from Hardees may do the trick.

The rocker girl - whatever - she's a total freak and should be left out of the "celeb" crowd list.

Mrs beckman - very inappropriate.

Advise to Celebs:
Red Carpet = Elegant, not trashy

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

age appropriate for Posh? I think she is younger than both of us. Thus, i think she gets away with it.

As for Kelly...she's a cute hick girl.

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Blackwell is a moron.

Mary Kate looks like a fucking zombie. What the hell did she go to Michael Jacksons plastic surgeon?

Kelly has a big fat head but I don't think she dresses badly. That one dress you showed I agree was bad. She looked like a giant gumdrop.

Fergie .. OMG. She is so hot! Fuck you Blackwell your just mad cause you can not have her.

I will give him Amy. She is a man anyways and would never look right.
Pick on poor drugged out freaks is not nice though.

Posh? Number one? I dunno. Again I think Blackwell is a moron. I think his pecker shriveled up and died a long time ago and he has no clue.

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

With the exception of the Olsen chick (who is so yesterday...) I think that all of these women are fucking HOT no matter what they wear...although, I'd prefer them naked if I get my choice. Amy Winehouse is hot, but going through some shit. If I can get her naked, showered, and clean I think then she'll be the shit again...oh, and get her some damn shoes! I too have had enough of the ballet slippers...

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger Doc said...

I think Mary Kate Olson dressed better when she was on Full House

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger jusdealem said...

Wow, I was shocked at the before/after pic of AW! I had never seen her healthy. That's just horrible.

The thing with Kelly is that her weight is so up and down and even when her weight is up, she STILL chooses to wear the belly baring tops...not very cute with a fat roll. :/

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Posh has fish lips...

The middle Kelly pic makes her look pregnant.

As for Amy, I would have done her but now she's in her I've done to much Horse and there's not enough Mac in the world that cover up her tracks.

Don't mess with Fergie, she's with my man.

xxoo

Stacy

January 10, 2008

 
Blogger Betty said...

I think most of the time, Mary Kate looks like her eyes have been gouged out. Hate that makeup! I'm glad Medium is back, too. It's going to be better than ever this year.

January 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home