List - Tag Your It!
I drove all the way over to the east side of town today, I like the Galleria Mall over there and lo and behold guess what? The mall was closed! I didn't think the malls close for Easter. Damn! My shopping juices were still flowing, so I headed to Planet Hollywood on the strip and did some shopping over there. Stores on the strip never close for holidays!
Anyway, I thought I'd do a 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me List...
5. My freshman year in high school, I made the Varsity Cheerleading Squad. During summer practice, I did a backhandspring and snapped my arm. I had to see an orthapedic surgeon, I had pins in my arm and I was out the whole season.
4. I love gravy I'll eat it on anything - especially french fries!
3. I used to take piano lessons when I was young, but I gave it up because all the neighborhood kids were always outside playing and I wanted to be outside with them.
2. There were tons of boys in the neighborhood, but not many girls, so I played in the woods with the boys and I found that I'm VERY allergic to poison ivy. I had ivy, oak and zumac. It was good times. When I had poison zumac, my eyes were swollen shut for a few days.
and the number one thing you didn't know about me...
1. I used to date a loser guy - he sold drugs and I worked for the Department of Defense. He talked me into putting a jet ski in my name and he was going to pay the payments. He eventually broke up with me and started avoiding my calls. I found out around this time that he never made any of the payments on the jet ski, so I had to take the police to his house, got the jet ski back and had to sell it. Took a nice loss on that one.
I think it's been a while we did this, so I'm going to tag 5 people and hopefully they will play along...
Persona of a Princess
* Is anyone else super excited for the new season of The Hills? It starts tonight!!!