I'm totally at a loss today. So, I thought I'd write about the five biggest things that annoy me. They might not be the most annoying things overall because let's me honest, a lot of things annoy me, but right now they are the five biggest things on my mind today...
5. People who talk a whole lot of shit from the comfort of their own homes, but don't have the balls to show themselves. It's super easy to talk shit and then hide.
4. Traffic that piles up and then when you pass what you think is going to be some huge accident, there is nothing!! Where the hell did all of that traffic come from in the first place? It's all backed up and then all of a sudden it frees up.
3. Playing in a tournament for 3 hours only to go out on the bubble right before making the money.
2. People who make a commitment to do something and then they don't follow through, thus letting down a handful of other people who were counting on them.
and the most annoying thing in my life right now is...
1. This stupid guy I work with. He comes up to my desk and actually picks through the pile of stuff on my desk to find his stuff. He will literally go through my stuff, poke around, look at what's on top and what's below and try to determine I guess how long it's going to take me to get to HIS stuff. Either way - it's so effin rude to go through someone's stuff. I would NEVER do that to anyone else.
I even found out that last night when I left, he started going through my stuff and the girl that sits next to me told him to get away from my desk and to stop looking through my stuff. Oh my god! It's so annoying. I cannot stand him. He's so creepy.