Thursday, August 21, 2008

Before and After

It's Friday and I thought I'd give kudos to amazing celebs that went from looking awesome, to looking like shit and back to looking fantastic once again.

Let's start with my favorite girl Britney - she's been through a rough few years, and I couldn't be happier to see her getting her shit together - rumor has it that she'll be a major part of the MTV Video Music Awards again this year and this time I have faith in her. She's really making a huge comeback and I am so happy!!!!

Back in the day when she was new on the scene...



Losing her "virginity look" and taking more risks and looking amazing...



Going down down down...



Totally losing it...



And now look at her - pure perfection...




She even looks happy to her with her kids - yay!




Another one that has her ups and downs - Janet Jackson...

Back in the day...




And then she went WAY downhill - this must have been one of her lowest points...



And this picture just came out today - she's coming out with a lingerie line and look at her amazingness...




Unbelievable!!!!

Another one that has her major ups and downs - Nicole Ritchie...

Back in the day - she was perfectly cute and a little funky - I was digging it...



And then apparently she felt this overwelming need to lose weight and this was the result...




Super scary and horribly unhealthy - she is literally knocking on death's door...



And now look at her - pregancy and mother hood does the body good...



There's a million more celebs that I could do before and afters for - but it's time to hit the sack - Happy FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

Ummm... Janet's had "a little" work done, don't ya think? That pic of her is actually kind of scary. I think she's missing some ribs or something.

August 22, 2008

 
Blogger Instant Tragedy said...

I'm surprised you didn't do a male Before and After.

And as for people who let you down..

You let them do it to you, cut the ties and never let them darken your doorstep again.

Keep smiling!

IT

August 22, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Yeah, I still think Nicole Ritchie is creepy. She annoys me so much.

Britt looks awesome. Hope she stays on the right track now.

August 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home