Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Fall Looks

It ocurred to me today that Labor Day is swiftly approaching. Once Labor Day hits we can look forward to cooler weather, shorter days, Labor Day sales and of course Fall clothes shopping with the girls.

I love love love shopping for Fall clothes. Summer is just so hot here and you really can't be all the creative when it's 120 degrees outside.

I thought I'd share some of the looks I'm loving for the Fall Season...

I took this image directly from the Nordstrom website.



What I like about it is that it's perfect for work, but you can also break the pieces apart to create other outfits. I love the blazer because I work in an office that is way too cold and I have to bring a jacket to work everyday - even in the summer.

I also took this outfit from the Nordstrom website. Again, it's perfect for work, but you can also dress it up with fancy heels and nice jewelry to turn it into the perfect "date" ensemble.



The top is a Kenneth Cole belted sweater and the pants are a simple black from the Kenneth Cole collection as well.

I've always been a big fan of trench coats. I just love them - but they aren't always the most functional pieces of clothing because they aren't warm enough to wear in the middle of winter, but they are perfect for Fall and Spring.

Bebe came out with a really cute and updated version of the trench...



I love the ruffles! So cute!

With Fall quickly approaching it's time to pull out the tight jeans and buy some new fluffy ski looking boots.

These are from Juicy and I love them...



Not to mention, they are so comfortable.

I'm also a big fan of mixing things up. I don't wear just black or just brown - I like to let my personality show in my shoes. I thought these boots were simply adorable - probably not very comfortable - but whatever...



I love the heels on these bad boys and I love that they are two toned.

Speaking of heels - I found these on the Marciano website and I had to force myself not to splurge on them - I absolutely adore these...



I've always been a fan of Guess Jeans and I still buy a lot of cute clothes in the Guess Store. They have come a long way...



My favorite thing about these jeans is how they are a little lighter up top and then they gradually get darker towards the bottome - love that!

And of course, I couldn't finish this post without pointing out my favorite new Coach purse for the Fall....



Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger .Nicotine.Queen. said...

I cannot afford Nordstrom's but that trench is super cute!! I must have.

August 14, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Labor Day also means football season. ;-)

August 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home