Thursday, August 14, 2008

UGH...

I am so frustrated right now. I played in the Riverchasers tourney for almost 3 hours and then I went out in 4th place on the bubble - it totally sucked ass! Why in the hell does a tourney with 21 people only play 3 places? I think that's fucking bullshit.

Whatever - tomorrow is Friday and I'm psyched.

Question - I really want to change my blog over the weekend and I want to use a free template, but not the lame blogger ones. I want a cute one. Does anyone have any suggestions of good template sites I can check out?

Lemme know!!!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I've been looking around at other templates too. But, I'm scared of trying one. I'm going to set up a test blog to try things out on first.

August 14, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

I am totally bored with my template too. I am thinking of changing things up soon.

August 15, 2008

 
Blogger WindBreak247 said...

My question would be why would a tourney with 21 people in it last almost 3 hours?! Good lord!

August 15, 2008

 
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

The last time I attempted to change templates I ended up erasing my whole blog, but then I'm a computer moron. Good luck!

August 15, 2008

 
Blogger golden said...

I love your description of the payout table. "Fucking bullshit." That about sums up my feelings about most things in life.

It's all fucking bullshit. lol

August 15, 2008

 
Blogger Uwannabet? said...

http://www.oswd.org

August 16, 2008

 
Blogger AwesomeSean said...

I think the blog looks great. Keep it up. Need more Carmen stories, my dear.

August 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home