Thursday, November 20, 2008

2nd Place Finish

So, last night I planned on going home and just vegging out on the couch. After watching Celebrity Rehab from last week (this season is awesome by the way) - is anyone else loving it? I'm getting off track real quick - but I just love Steven Adler. Who would have known that he'd be such a cute little sweet boy? I mean, he's always in there hugging the techs and giving Dr. Drew massages and he's like supportive and caring and he's not at all what I would have expected from the drummer of Guns and Roses. You can tell that he's a sweet guy that just struggles with life and his past is so sad. One day he came home from school and he found his suitcases out on the lawn. His step dad made his mother choose between him or Steven and she chose the step dad.

Anyway, I digress.

So, I get home from work, watch Celebrity Rehab and I'm also in love with The Life of Kimora Lee Simmons - so I watched that and I decided at the last minute to log into the Mookie.

I should have been out in the first hour when on the flop, my set of 8's was beat by someone else's set of 10's. Luckily, I sucked out and managed to get quads which was a big score for me. Eventually, roommate says "hey - we are at the same table". I hadn't noticed because I was playing two other sit and go's and reading Celebrity Gossip websites. We remained at the same table the entire game until the very end when we played heads up. I basically got impatient and threw the game away. Dammit! I should have tried harder. But, anyway, Miami Don won the Mookie for like his 5th time or something ridiculous like that. I think it was my third time making the money. I listened to
Buddy Dank Radio for the entire game and it was a really good time! Joanne has a sexy radio voice!

Waffles stop being a pussy and book your effin ticket for the December. Jesus! Don't make me beg.

Anyway, today is my Friday because I'm heading to California tomorrow. I'll be in Ontario, CA. Is that anywhere near the fires? I guess I'll find out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Astin said...

Waffles is ALWAYS a pussy when it comes to booking Vegas. Same story every year. He'll decide last minute to get the cheapest flight he can that will get in 2 hours later than planned.

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger Princess Extraordinaire said...

I love Stephen Adler! He's my favorite person there - he's so adorable I just want to hug him!

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on the run last night. I feel your 2nd place pain.

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Have fun in Cali!

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

Have a safe trip. I love Celeb Rehab and Kimora. You described my tivo there.

November 21, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

Ooo.. Ontario is right next to my favorite city "Rancho Cucamonga". Come on, it's just fun to say it. say it with me "Rancho Cucamonga". See.. don't you feel happier already? ;)

Have fun!!!

November 21, 2008

 
Blogger Joe said...

One of the reasons I don't play much these days if because of my impatience. I used to be able to hang with it no matter how long, but those days seem to have gone by.

Congrats on making the money and have a safe trip.

November 21, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home