Thursday, November 13, 2008

Diablo strikes again




I just got home from my favorite haunt - Diablo Cantina.

I met up with Terri and her family - it was a really good time. They were so friendly and fun and easygoing. I'm so glad I got to meet everyone.

Of course, I got the steak tacos again. I get the same dish everytime I go there because I totally love it. Why mess with a good thing right? They put us upstairs tonight which was different. I had never been up there before and it was pretty cool! It was a little bit quieter and we had a great view of the strip.

Any other bloggers coming to Sin City any time soon?

Terri and I...




The whole gang...



I can't emphasize enough how much I love living in Vegas and meeting up with new people - it's so awesome.

Funny little story - a little embarrassing but oh well. So, I'm on my way to the mexican joint and I feel my bra suddenly get very loose. It was a nice expensive victoria secret bra and I usually love them! I take my hand and feel the middle and realize that the damn thing broke! It totally snapped. I had no time to go home because I was leaving straight from work and I had no other choice than to take the damn thing off - I was free boobing!!!!! Good freakin times.

And yay - tomorrow is Friday and it's payday - the only thing that would make it better is if I had off on Monday. Well, I won't get greedy.

Tomorrow night I'm going out with the girls for sushi so that should be fun and then on Saturday we are celebrating my friend David's birthday and then Sunday I'm going to the outlets with my mom. Should be good times!

Right now I'm playing a few sit and go's on FT and on Stars - wish a sista luck!

10 Comments:

Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Steak tacos sound great. It is fun meeting bloggers.

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger NumbBono said...

I hope your back is OK

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger Richard said...

Not a blogger, but flying in today. Can you make sure the sun shines?

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger B said...

ya know I was suppose to be in Vegas this weekend!! my trip got cancelled but I plan to rebook in the New Year I would have been hiking the Grand canyon today LOL instead I am freezing my ass off in Toronto

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger Lys said...

Awww - that's great. Wait a minute - WHAT THE HECK IS IN FRONT OF MY BELOVED MONTE CARLO!?!?! (mind you I haven't been back since I think 2005/2006)

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

I'm free boobing it today too. ;-)

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

"Free Boobin" is that anything like "Free Birdin" bwa..ha.ha.ha.. Uhhh... so how was it to let the girls hang loose and free? ;)

November 14, 2008

 
Blogger Princess Extraordinaire said...

There's nothing like Free Boobin'...love that one!

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Terri said...

It was fantastic to meet you, wish we could have had more time, maybe hung out some more afterwards, but the bra thing would have surely bothered me too! I'll be sure to be in touch next time I come to Vegas - love it! :o)

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

It's really great you two got to meet. I've been reading you both for awhile and Carmen you know you are one of my favorites.

Terri, it's nice to put a face with all of your posts I read and your comments.

November 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home