Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fat Bottom Girl Thursday

Well, I didn't exactly do my best in the Mookie last night, but I did win a few other sit and go's on full tilt and pokerstars, so I'd say it was a productive night.

I am totally out of ideas today. I'm excited to be heading to my favorite mexican restaurant on the strip today to meet blogger Terri from "This is how it rolls". She's a fan of poker even though she's not a poker blogger so we might even get a little Texas Hold Em action in.

So, to brighten up an otherwise lame Thursday I thought I'd share with you a fun list that Spike.com put together. Guys - you can thank me later.

This is the Top Ten Sexiest Bottoms

10. Paz Vegas - although I've never heard of her, she does have a very nice tooshy. Apparently she was in Spanglish and she's an actress from Spain.




9. Beyonce - no introduction needed - we all know the phenomenon known as Beyonce.




8. Jennifer Lopez - another style icon with lots of ample curves.



7. Angel Melaku - never heard of her. Apparently she's an Ethiopian model and she was recently named Video Vixen of the Year by BET.



6. Jessica Biel - I'm so over this chick. I can't believe she's still making top ten lists. Her and Justin need to go far far away.



5. Jennifer Aniston - I don't know why I am not over her. Maybe I feel sorry for her because of the whole Brad/Angelina thing. I still think she's a hottie and I'm happy she made the list!



4. Kim Kardashian - I think we all knew she'd be on this list - I kind of thought she'd be number one though.



3. Gisele Bundchen



2. Vida Guerra - Again - never heard of this chick, she's a lingerie model of course and she's from cuba - but good lord - baby's got back.




and the sexiest bottom according to Spike.com belongs to

1. Sofia Vergara -



Oh yes! She has appeared in music videos for Kayne West’s "The New Workout Plan," "No Es Amor’s Obsession" and the Bad Boys 2 song "Shake Ya Tailfeather."


Sofia has appeared in music videos for Kayne West’s "The New Workout Plan," "No Es Amor’s Obsession" and the Bad Boys 2 song "Shake Ya Tailfeather." She is also a single mother and was born in Columbia.

So, ladies, if you could pick any bum on this list to have as your very own - whose would it be?

Men - which bottom on this list would you must like to have in your bed?

Personally, I would take any of them, but if I had to pick just one it would be Sofia - she really does have a nice booty. Paz is my second choice.

Happy Thursday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I heart Gisele! Awesome post, darling!

I am inspired to go do some cardio!

xoxox,
CC

November 13, 2008

 
Blogger Katitude said...

really?

November 13, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

Beyonce's ass went away when she lost so much weight. Sad really. She looked better "healthy".

And Vida's ass.. fucking SCARES ME! It looks like it's made of silicone. Yech!!

November 13, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

I think Gisele is too skinny.

I've always loved JLo. Always.

Paz is hot too.

There are lots and lots of great celebrity booties out there though.

And Carmen probably belongs on top of that list. ;-)

November 13, 2008

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Jennifer Aniston - I'd rather be on the smaller end.

November 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home