Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fingers Crossed

Well, I'm proud of myself for voting. It was my first time EVER and I actually got a little emotional. I don't know why. Maybe because I finally feel like a productive citizen for the first time in my life. I actually feel like I'm contributing to society or something. I dunno.

It's no secret that I voted Republican and obviously Obama won. I'm a tad bit disappointed, but I am totally going to keep an open mind and we'll just see what happens. I'm really just hoping that someone somehow someway will help our economy. I also wouldn't be upset if we got some more tax rebate checks in the process :)

So, my mom gave me her car. I'm loving it. It's a Honda Accord, it's black, it's an automatic and it's in perfect condition. Yay! I'm so thankful to have it. Fingers crossed - I'm hoping to sell my car today. A friend of mine is taking it to the shop today to have it checked over. If all goes well she'll have my car and I'll have a little bit of dough!

Well, anyway, it's Hump Day!!!! We are inching closer to the weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I also voted McCain and I feel really bad that Obama won. Not that I think he is bad man or will make a bad president, but he is just so "charming". I feel like a lot of people missed the issues. Oh, well. I hope does does a kick ass job and makes me eat my words.

November 05, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

Hondas ROCK !! (I had an older Accord and that bad boy ran forever!)

Yay you and voting. Congrats.

November 05, 2008

 
Blogger Lys said...

Listen, you voted and that's the most important thing :) Who knows - stay positive and lets hope this economy fixes itself.

November 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home