Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Sexiest Man Alive?



I appreciate that People Magazine went out on a limb and chose someone different and unexpected for this year's Sexiest Man Alive - but, Hugh Jackman? Really? He's the sexiest man alive? I do not think so. Are pickings that slim? Although I think David Beckham is much hotter, I'm glad they didn't go with him because he's such an obvious choice.






What do you ladies think of The Sexiest Man for 2008?????

Other people that made the list this year...

Joshua Jackson - I love him! I fell in love with him on Dawson's Creek and he's looking even better this year on Fringe. I wouldn't complain a bit if he was number one!



Of course the aforementioned David Beckham...



David really is the hottest one on this list.

Daniel Craig - Mister James Bond...



He has a GREAT body and a so so face in my opinion.'

Robert Pattison from Twilight and Harry Potter...




UGH! Does anyone besides me NOT see the appeal in this guy? Girls are going CRAZY for him and I just don't see it.

Zac Efron - High School Musical - I definitely DO see the appeal in Zac - he's a hottie.




Mark my words - Zac Efron will DEFINITELY make number on the this list in the next few years. He's a little young right now, but the older he gets the better looking he is.

Blair Underwood from Dirty Sexy Money...




Blair is an oldie but a goodie. He's been around for a while and females have been swooning over him for years. He gets better with age too.

Michael Phelps - NOT!





Just because he won a bunch of gold medals - that doesn't make him hot. He's not hot - not at all. I cannot even believe he made this list.

For the complete list, run out to your favorite grocery store this week and pick up your own copy of People. I probably will :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I can't believe they left me off that list!

November 19, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

I'm ALL about me some Hugh Jackman. Yum! Yum! But jeebus.. did they have to go and scare all the hot, sexy man thoughts outta my head by adding Michael Phelps to the list? UGH!!!!! He's not sexy!

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger Terri said...

I've always been a huge fan of Hugh Jackson so I was thrilled to see him win! Michael Phelps takes such dorky photos but I fell in love with him during his performances and his interviews, he's so cute and humble, but definitely not a contender for sexiest man!

November 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home