Monday, November 17, 2008

So cute

So, yesterday my mom and I drove to Pahrump, Nevada. It's a small town about 56 miles away from Las Vegas and it's out in the sticks! We went to visit a woman that breeds Pomeranians and she had two adorable little boys that were ready to go. One was black and white and one was cream and white. We wanted to take both, but my dad put his foot down on this one and told my mom she could only get one. By the way, this is why I'm not married. Fuck that. Nobody is telling me what I can and cannot do. But anyway, we both fell absolutely in love with the black and white one. I think we are going to name him Opey. He's just a tiny little black ball of fur and he's so light - he just fits in the palm of your hand. I'll post some pictures in a few days. We couldn't take him home yesterday because we had a full day of stuff planned and my mom wasn't ready for him yet because she didn't buy any dog supplies. But, we went to Petsmart afterwards and we bought everything and the woman is delivering him on Tuesday. Very exciting!

My mom is still pretty devastated over the loss of her last one, but I know that the new one will make her VERY happy!!

Friday night I went to sushi with the girls. It was fun. I'm not super advenurous when it comes to sushi. I'll eat some yellowfin and like crab and shrimp, but I'm not doing much else in the way of raw fish from the sea. It scares me. I'm not a fan of avocado either and they throw avocado onto EVERYTHING. annoying!

I'm scared today. We are having a company meeting to discuss the economy today and our reviews start next week. Good times.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rake said...

Hang in there! Who could live withouth you!

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm not a fan of sushi either. If's it's not shrimp or a california roll then I will not eat it.

Congrats to your parents on the new dog. I want a cute little dog so bad!!!!

Good luck with the meeting and review girly!

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

Good luck with the job stuff. That makes me nervous too.

I cannot wait to see pics of the dog.

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

The puppy sounds so cute. You'll have to post a picture.

Hope all goes well with the company meeting.

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

HOLY CRAP!! Who knew that I can actually say "I've been to Pahrump, NV too!" ha..ha.ha..

Good luck with work. I know it's scary, but stay positive.

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Richard said...

Crossing fingers for company meeting, although i'm sure it wil work out fine.

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Richard said...

End of the day, how did it go?

November 17, 2008

 
Blogger Terri said...

can't wait to see the pictures of the cute little ball or fur! Here's hoping the company meeting goes well. A lot of us are having those same job woes and it sucks!

November 18, 2008

 
Blogger Heather said...

Awwww!!! I loooove Pomeranians!!!

My mum just got a new pup, too!!! A german shepherd..I'll be posting a pic or two soon! :)

November 18, 2008

 
Blogger Lys said...

Sushi is something that I can't see myself going crazy over. I have a few things I like and that's about it...

Keep the faith re: the job...

November 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home