Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So fun!

Oh my god - I'm obsessed with this video and the guy portraying Beyonce in this video. It's almost like watching a car wreck. You want to turn away but you simply can't.

Well, let me back up.

I was perusing the internet a while back and I followed a link that took me to this video on You Tube...



This guy - Shane Mercado - has me mesmerized and apparently I'm not the only one. He's an over night internet sensation. His YouTube Video has gotten more than 1 million hits and he's still going strong. He was on the Bonnie Hunt Show yesterday and it's really cool how he does the dance right in front of the video...

Click Here to view his appearance. You know you want to!

Loves it!!!!

What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Extraordinaire said...

This cracks me up! I saw something about this on televion the other day...

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger Terri said...

too funny! he really likes beyonce or just dancing like the women? :o) Her performance on the AMA's was good, I like this song too.

November 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home