Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party

I have one more full day of work left and then a half day tomorrow. Good times. I am sooooo looking forward to a few days off and of course my trip to San Francisco is coming up which is very exciting.

We didn't have a very fancy christmas party on Friday, but it was really fun. My boss dressed up as Santa Claus and they gave away some gifts. The girls did a really good job of setting everything up. It was a pot luck and everyone in the office brought something - so we had TONS of food. I ate to my heart's content and of course I snapped a bunch of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Chanon and Courtney...



Santa Dave...



Nikkie, me and Kathy wearing our reindeer antlers...



Willie the Elf...



And a good time was had by all.

How many people are going to be at the mall on Christmas Eve fighting the crowds? I hate to admit that I'll be one of those last minute shoppers too. I get my last paycheck of the year tomorrow. And I have one more gift to buy. So, I'll be out and about on Christmas Eve. I already know what I'm getting though, so it should be a quick trip in and out hopefully.

I'll probably do one more blog post before Christmas - Happy Holidays to everyone!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Looks like a fun party, for a work party. Good luck on your last gift!

December 23, 2008

 
Blogger LaiLani Ali said...

We had a potluck on Friday too. Sadly, no pics. Happy holidays!

December 23, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Not even YOU could convince me to go to a mall on Christmas Eve! ;-)

December 23, 2008

 
Blogger Vegas Linda Lou said...

Oh, why don't office pot lucks EVER involve pot? They'd be so much better.

December 23, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home