Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

So, today is Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!! I was so stinkin early for work today. There was about 3 cars on the road including me. Lame. I can't believe I'm here at work. I'm pretty sure we are shutting down at noon though so it'll be a pretty easy day. I'm comfy as hell - I'm wearing a bebe sweatsuit and some bebe tennis shoes. I couldn't be much more comfortable. I wish I could wear a track suit to work everyday!


glitter-graphics.com

Virtual Christmas Hugs go out to all my readers!! Have a Merry Christmas and SAFE and FUN New Years!!





I went to see the new Keanu Reeves movie last night "The Day The Earth Stood Still". It was playing in the new Town Center Rave theater. It's the best theater in Las Vegas. I love that place. It also happens to be in the middle of a shopping complex which was packed! Lots of last minute shoppers out there.





Anyway, the movie was okay. It had terrible reviews and I knew that ahead of time, but I still wanted to see it. I like Keanu and Will Smith's son was in it too and he was great. It was entertaining, but I think I'd recommend that you wait for it to come out on DVD instead of paying the full price at the theater.

Anyway, I think I need to get some work done - so catch you guys later!!

Wish me luck in RAINY San Francisco!! The weather is not looking so nice out there - they are showing rain for every single day that I'm going to be there. SAD TIMES.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You should have been a high school coach that way you could wear a track suit to work everyday. Of course, it would have to be in the school colors only and not all that cute. So, that probably wouldn't work either.

Anyway, have a great Christmas and enjoy your trip!

December 24, 2008

 
Blogger Vegas Linda Lou said...

Merry Christmas to you, Carmen! Have a wonderful trip!

XOXO

December 24, 2008

 
Blogger Karen said...

Have a safe trip. And merry Christmas!!!

December 24, 2008

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Have a Merry Christmas and a kick ass New Year! Post pictures! :D

December 24, 2008

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & are enjoying San Fran.

December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & are enjoying San Fran.

December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Josh said...

Hey

I really like your poker site. So much so that I would like to set up a links exchange of some sort with you!

My website is http://www.donkfestpoker.com

If you want to trade links then email me!

Thanks

December 27, 2008

 
Blogger Terri said...

Happy New Year Carmen! Hope you are having fun in S.F.!

December 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home