Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, I made it to San Francisco and then I made it back home to Sin City late last night. What an amazing trip and a beautiful city. I had a blast. I have to upload the pictures sometime today and do a full trip report, but I'm SO glad I went there. Of course right now I'm just waking up, drinking a monster and getting my poker fix on Full Tilt. You know I was feening - no gambling for like 5 days in a row - crazy!

Oh, and Christmas was really nice. I got some awesome gifts - one of them being a Bebe gift card from my Aunt and it's burning a hole in my pocket. I am HIGHLY considering heading over to the mall today to pick out some outfits. I have to figure out what the plan is for New Year's though because although I know I'm going out with bowling guy and Josh and Nikki, I don't yet know where we are going. He has reservations at Prive' at Planet Hollywood on the Strip - they want $4,000 just for the table. Isn't that ridiculous? If we are going there though, I have to get something amazing to wear. If we skip that and do something local then I'm sure I can wear one of the hundreds of outfits I already have in my closet. I'm leaning towards the locals thing because who wants to fight all of the new year's traffic and cops on the strip? Not I. Although the fireworks will probably be ridiculously amazing.


Anyway, I'm bouncing all around. Pictures and trip report to come. Happy to be home and hoping everyone had a wonderful christmas. I couldn't be happier that I have a full week off work still. Ahhhhh - happy days :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Glad you had a great trip.

December 30, 2008

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm glad you are back girly and that you had a great time.

December 30, 2008

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Hope you have an awesome new year! :) btw how do I subscribe to your blog? I've been wanting to, but can't find a link. :(

December 30, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home