Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shindig

Last night was my last night of bowling for the year. We have the next three weeks off and then bowling resumes in the new year. I'm looking forward to the break. I do love my team and I love bowling, but a break will do the body some good!! Our team name is "No Flakes" because we've all bowled with people int he past who flaked out and didn't show up more often than not and we all hate that. So, when Danny didn't show up last night he definitely fell into the "flake" category. His excuse was "something came up". Um, yeah, okay, whatever. I can't complain thought because he gave Monique a card with a wad of cash in it and told her to give it to me. In the card he wrote "do something nice for yourself". That was a fun surprise!

Decisions Decisions - what should I spend my "do something nice for youself" cash on?

Nails
Hair
Clothes
Food
Savings - ha ha - good one.

Actually, the nails are hurtin so most likely I'll be heading to the salon tonight.

This is going to be short and sweet - gotta run to a meeting. Fingers crossed that I can keep my eyes open during this little shindig.

Happy Hump Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wreggie said...

Your season sounds like a NASCAR season. 3 weeks off.

December 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home