Thursday, December 11, 2008

Third Place

So far, nothing major going on today. I made way into work on time although I was extremely tired and didn't feek like getting up today.

I've been on a Mookie roll lately. I came in third place last night. Two weeks ago I was at the final table too and a few weeks before that I won the whole thing. So, I had a good mookie night.

Who else is SO FREAKIN EXCITED for this weekend?????? I was listening to Buddy Dank Radio last night and Joanne and Buddy Dank are already here. I think a good portion of the bloggers are flying in today and hanging out at the IP tonight. Unfortunately, I'm not good at hanging out during the week. So, I will most likely be meeting up with everyone Friday night at the MGM and then of course I'll be at the Venetian Saturday for the tournament.

I've been recruiting people left and right to play with us on Saturday. So far I have my mom, my dad, a few friends from work, a good friend of mine, David and there are a handful of others that might be showing up. Of course, registration is limited to 90, so first come first serve. I'll make sure I get there nice and early.

Well, there is a cupcake on my desk and it's calling my name. Breakfast of champions!!!!!

See you all this weekend - can't wait!

----------------------------

Oh yeah, and I totally forgot about this until now. I decided to stop by my tanning salon yesterday on my way home from work and when I got up to the door, the whole place was dark and closed. They had a sign on the door saying "Closed" and there was no explanation. Then, another tanning salaon fron down the street had posted a few flyers on the door saying they'd take care of us if we came to their salon. So, basically, my place that I already paid a membership for and I already paid for this month - just shut down without any notice! I was just there two days ago and they didn't say a fucking word. Damn - that was a shock and quite annoying. Now, I have to pay another membership and join a new place if I want to continue tanning. I am not a happy camper.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast this weekend.

I am so freakin jealous!

December 11, 2008

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

It is always great to have something exciting planned for the weekend. It makes the week better. Hope you have a blast.

December 11, 2008

 
Blogger Jay said...

Mmmm .. Cupcakes!

December 11, 2008

 
Blogger Wreggie said...

Those tanning places seem to come and go like fitness places.

I actually will start going to one soon to help me cope with the winter blues.

Nothing like stretching out with warmness beaming all over your body.

December 12, 2008

 
Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on another final table run. Wish I could be in Vegas this weekend.

December 12, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home