Monday, December 22, 2008

Unmotivated

I am completely unmotivated today. I hate Mondays. I could have stayed in bed all day and I totally forgot to dress casual today. We can wear jeans all week, but I was so tired when I was getting ready today that I forgot. Oh well. I'm eating a cupcake for breakfast, drinking a monster and I have a pile of work to do.

The weekend was busy. I was running around the whole time. I had thai food with bowling guy Saturday night. It was so good. I could eat thai food for every meal. In fact, I think I'll be eating the leftovers tonight for dinner.

I am not excited about the work I have to do this week. It's a lot of updating stuff for 2009 and it's lame.... - but it needs to be done I guess. UGH. Someone come over here and motivate me please.

Let's see - let's play the what are we thankful game. Tell me guys what you are thankful for this year and I'll tell you what I'm thankful for.

1. I'm not homeless
2. I'm not sick
3. I have a car
4. I have a great family
5. I have a job

Okay, those are the basics for me. I guess I'm in a better mood now. Not really - but fake it til you make it right? I'll put some Adam Corolla on now - he usually cheers me up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wreggie said...

Heck I'm just sitting at my desk acting like I'm working but really reading blogs.

December 22, 2008

 
Blogger LB said...

Seriously? Your post describes exactly how I feel today!!
OK-let's see what am I thankful for?

1. My beautiful daughter
2. My amazing friends
3. My job
4. My health
5. My car & home..and having all my basic needs taken care of.

Hope your day gets better!

December 22, 2008

 
Blogger C said...

Well, as you stated, you have things to be thankful for...Many have nothing to be thankful for. I'm also feeling blah today but I woke up and that's something !!!!

December 22, 2008

 
Blogger B said...

Hey Girl

Merry Christmas and all the best in the upcoming year

B xo

I am thankful that I survived 2008!

December 22, 2008

 
Blogger Vegas Linda Lou said...

Your five things work for me! I'd add my amazing friends, too.

And two more things:

I'm almost afraid to say it, but I'm thankful to be in super fucking LOVE with someone who as of now, does not appear to be an asshole. (But experience tells me that could change at any moment.)

Also, I'm thankful that I got an email last week from one of Oprah's producers!

Jeez, Carmen, I haven't been able to blog about these things yet, but I'll tell you! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

December 22, 2008

 
Blogger Poker Slammer said...

Hi Car;

I'm your latest follower. I'm thankful for:
- being alive
- my family is healthy
- being listed on your friend links ;-)
- doing what I love to do

Merry Xmas!

December 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home