Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boring

So, my parents came back from maryland last night and I picked them up from the airport. I was all set to go back home, I had my suitcase packed and it was in the trunk. But, I dunno, I decided to stay with them for a couple of more days. I'm not really sure why, I just wasn't ready to go back to my place and deal with my life or something, so I'm staying with them for a little while longer. Who knows. They might totally get on my nerves after one day. Or vice versa. I might totally get on their nerves. But, it'll be nice to spend a little bit of time with them for now.

I went to the gym this morning with my mom. I'm sure I'll be sore as hell tomorrow because I haven't worked out in ages. I did like 30 minutes on the treadmill and some leg weights. I figured that was a good start. I didn't totally push myself because it's Day One.

Okay, I totally have nothing else to say. Sorry so lame. I'll try to think of some stuff to blog about later. It's hard to blog about stuff when you have absolutely nothing going on.

5 Comments:

Blogger PinkPiddyPaws said...

Have I completely missed the "visit" from "the dude"????

March 12, 2009

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

"It's hard to blog about stuff when you have absolutely nothing going on."

I so know the feeling.

March 12, 2009

 
Blogger RockDog said...

Hey Carmen! I've been out of town the last couple of Fridays...but I'm back!

Make sure that you have yourself an extra special kick ass weekend!!! and take pictures of any hot chicks you see...LOL!

March 12, 2009

 
Blogger Hurricane Mikey said...

Come on, we know the truth--you just didn't want to give up the fully-stocked fridge just yet.

March 12, 2009

 
Blogger Karen said...

I love the idea of staying with your parents for a few more days. Sometimes you need a little TLC that only parents can provide.

March 14, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home