Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm all moved

Okay, so I am totally moved into my new place. Cox communications came out today and I got my internet hooked up. I'm heading over to the old place to pick up the very last of my things and help ex-roommie with the cleaning and then it's done. He's moving, I'm already moved and we are making a clean break. I feel a little sad. I've lived with ex-roommie for like 4 years now. It's going to be SO weird living without him. He's been my rock for so long, but I guess all good things must come to an end. But who knows - out paths might cross again in the future and I hope they do.

I have so much to blog about- but I don't have the time to do it right now. I just wanted to let everyone that I'm alive and kicking and doing well. I love the new place, the new roommie and I are getting along great and he has two very loving dogs and you guys know how much I love dogs.

Well - happy tuesday guys - I'll definitely blog about everything later.

Peace out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve H. said...

Good luck in your new place.. x

March 31, 2009

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm glad the move went OK.

March 31, 2009

 
Blogger jjok said...

good luck darlin.

March 31, 2009

 
Blogger Hurricane Mikey said...

Welcome to Hendertucky!

BTW, I picked you up some sourballs last night...

March 31, 2009

 
Blogger Lys said...

Congrats on the move and enjoy the settling in process. I'm sure things are going to go much better for you soon!

March 31, 2009

 
Blogger LB said...

Good luck at the new place...can't wait to hear all the updates :)

April 01, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home